LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One good turn deserves another (With Danny)

Sephy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks over at you and smiles to myself and thinks this is too easy, and wait until I have given him his girlfriend as his babysitter. All these thoughts going round in my head.

My 16yr old son was behaving like a complete toddler.

I think baby boy needs another diaper change huh?" I say smiling at you as I pick you up and carry you to your changing table.

"what are we going to do next?" I ask

Your mom looks at you and takes your thumb out of your mouth and puts a pacifier in its place. "Honey don't put your thumb in your mouth, you'll catch germs"

"So you will come here tomorrow morning for 9am for morning play" Ellen smiles and your mom fills in the paperwork and they chat about "special conditions"

"well, seeing as you are around 12 years older than our oldest child here, you will have to be changed specially, fed specially, and treated like a 16 month old toddler"

"you didn't sound too enthusiastic there Cody" your mom says as she pats her bottom

"go and play while your mom and I talk, you need to make some new friends" the teacher smiles at you.

The teacher smiles at you "sweetie, the children are friendly, they won't hurt you. now go play, mommy and I need to talk privately" she pats your butt, "no need for a diaper change now quit earwigging and go and play"