LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One good turn deserves another (With Danny)

Sephy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, I asked one of your friends mom, Danny's mom, shes bringing Danny's baby brother with her and she has told Danny to meet her at ours. He doesn't know about your diapers. You can tell him what has happened but you have to be honest"

Smiles at you

"aww you like mommys milk huh? maybe Danny's mom will give you some too. she might ask you to change her baby if she is busy, you must obey her. understand? i have said she can punish you if you are naughty"

"Yes mommy" Cody nodded acceptance.

With his mommy now knowing his truest desire he thought he could ask her if she would help with one other thing. "Mommy could I ask you something?"

you are sucklng on mommys breast so i let you latch off while you speak

"whats up baby boy?" i smile at you and cuddle you after i put my breast away and look at my cute baby in his little onesie and diaper

I set you down on the sofa and go into the cupboard and grab a bottle of pills with diuretics in and puts two in a baby bottle and mixes it in and brings it back to you.

"Drink this. It will help" I smile.

"Actually forget your nap, lets head to your new daycare centre. I will be collecting work for you to do from school whilst you're there. don't think you're getting away with any punishments"