LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One good turn deserves another (With Danny)

Sephy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody took a breath and focused away his ab tendencies. "It kind of come over me. I'll do better on controlling it" he told Lily in a more adult tone.

Looks at you "you know that I love you Cody. I just want a boyfriend who is his own age. I don't worry you wear diapers. But just act your own age around me. It's getting too much at times"

Cody nodded. He was suddenly thinking in his head. "I'm not sure she understands me" Cody was wondering if their relationship would last if it went on.

I begin to clean up the diaper stuff, holding my nose as I dump it all in the pail and head to wash my hands, not really wanting to change any more dirty diapers.

I hug you "hey little man, how you been today?" I say, motioning for Lila to answer

"he's been good as gold" I say, as we leave Cody to play and so the ladies can chat. Lila still feels a bit uncomfortable with Cody being in diapers.

Lila looks at Cody's mom

"So, are you really sure about Cody wearing diapers? I don't mind babysitting but it might be difficult for him for me to see him without anything on, besides we are both still young and stuff. I don't

Cody was out of earshot.

Cody's mother nodded. "It takes time for these things to become normal. For example, You wouldn't be comfortable singing to a crowd at first, but if you do it more and more than you become more comfortable doing it. Let me ask, Do you understand Cody's needs and desires? Or are they more uncomfortable for you?"

Sighs "I will try my best, but I have brothers who wear diapers, and they act their age. I think Cody is slowly regressing to the point where he will always rely on you and his diapers. He was suckling milk out of a bottle and didn't look the slightest worried about me changing him. And the fact that we're both 16 makes me worried. Maybe he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me anymore. Maybe he just wants to be

"He loves you" Cody's mother replied. "But he needs this too. So even if I talk to him I should warn you the babyish needs will always remain" Cody's mother was a therapist, so she knew more about this than she was letting on. "Cody baby come here please."

Cody waddled to his mommy's side. He was finishing his bottle.

Cody was stable. He was okay, but as time goes on. He would feel anxious and a little panicked. His AB side kept that at bay.

Cody hugged Lily and kissed her cheek. "I love you too"

Looks at Cody "You really want to do all the baby stuff don't you" Lily says, she knew deep down she wasn't happy about being part of it all, but all she wanted was for Cody to be happy

"If you like baby stuff, then I can deal with it, i can even bring my brothers round for a playdate, if that's okay with you" Lily says to Cody's mom.

"If this is what you want, then i am fine with it. I can bring them round tomorrow" I smile

"I have to head back home, my mom will wonder where I have got to" Lila/Lily kisses Cody on the cheek before grabbing her bag and heads home.

I look at you "Okay my precious baby, we will get you in a nice onesie" I say as I take you upstairs and change your clothes to a fresh oneise and pops a pacifier in your mouth