LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One good turn deserves another (With Danny)

Sephy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leads you into your room and helps you into your bed.

"night night sweetie, sleep tight, I will be here when you wake up, your mom asked me to stay until she got home"

Cody slowly began waking up. "Mama?" He cooed softly. He was drenched. His diaper was completely soaked. His onesie had drool stained. His pacifier was laying on the floor. It fell while he was sleeping.

Cody happily played his game and cuddled into Lila. His tummy began to act up. His mommy's help had weakened his bowel and bladder muscles. He felt himself peeing, forward quickly by a long soft log entering his diaper.

I hold him and cuddle him as he plays his game.

Then a familiar smell hits my nostrils and I stop cuddling him and look at him and smile "baby boy, did you make a poopy?" I ask as I see your diaper bulging.

I let you continue to poop, hearing soft grunting noises and your diaper expanding at the back. Smell gets pretty strong.

Cody felt extremely embarrassed at his lack of control. Cody began to wail. He was so much of a baby he really couldn't help it. He loved it, but his emotion was all over the place.

I cuddle him tight,

"Honey, do you want me to change you? I have changed boys before, just not one your age. I won't be offended if you don't want me to but I won't say anything

Smiles and kisses you "sure, follow me to your changing table" I say as I head off to get the supplies ready and chuckle to myself as I know he likes this deep down and is too scared to admit it.

Cody waddled behind Lily before falling to the ground. He fell to his tummy and just decided to crawl the rest of the way. He climbed on to the table smashing the mess with the table. He was still sniffling.

I see you and then take your hand, leading you into the bedroom and helping you onto the changing table

"aww dry those eyes baby boy, its okay, I am not upset, you did a good job for auntie Lila" she smiles as she kisses you as she removes your clothing.

"lets see what the damage is then" she smiles as she tickles your chin and opens your diaper..................