LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many?

As a grad student I wore a diaper for an exam today and found it really helped me relax and concentrate. Are there any other DLs out there who find the same? I wonder if diaper sales go up in college towns around this time of year. Is this a trend? I'm curious about your thoughts or if you've had any experiences like this.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore them not only during exams, but had a habit of wearing them during some classes, and the last semester I was in school, I wore one to almost every class because it was 4 hours and even if I had went before class, I always found myself having to go during class, during something important. I was also kind of an emotional wreck anyways and often erratic in behavior, so if anyone noticed, they probably would have attributed it to that anyways.

I had been worried about that, too, but I quickly found that no one noticed or cared: they were all too intent on the exams, themselves, trying to remember information. I've worn to a couple exams and classes, and I've never yet had anyone seem to notice or comment. Of course, I've also tried to be discreet about it.

If you're worried about noise, just wear a jacket or something else crinkly.

I did wear sometimes in my college classes. But, I never wore them to exams. However, I did wear them for long cram sessions before the exams. I hated interupting study to pee. However, I've always had the attitude that whatever I was doing was too important to stop and go potty. That was the cause of most of my accidents as a kid

Actually i would love to wear in class ... but my choice of clothes are rather in the tight jeans department ... so this makes it damn hard to hide a diaper (or the noise). But i would imagine that it relaxes the mind ... i know it does for me :)

Hey, you never know we might be inventing a new method of relaxation for testing in universities and colleges. (Just imagine before the test ... everyone putting diapers on lol that would be so fun!!)

Necros~

How many of you all, are students! If you are, post what course your taking :) and just to keep this on topic of diapers ... do you wear diapers to school or university/college?

NEcros~ :ninja:

I'm in the middle of my third year of college. I just changed majors again and I am now in Computer Information Technologies.

I wear diapers to school whenever I feel like it. I'd guess that I wear diapers at least half of the time. I don't really pay attention to it anymore, it's just underwear.

Hey Necros..you never said if you were in school. How about answering your own post??

:) thats right ... how rude of me!

I'm currently in an upgrading course at college, after i graduate and get my grades very high (in the 90% currently). I will be attending the University of Moncton for a major in psychology, i then plan to go take my honors and PhD at McGill University ... my grand goal in life is to create text books for students explaining the TRUE ab/dl mind and its deviants and so on!

I cant wait to start university

Oh and yeah i would wear diapers most of the time but i normally wear tight clothes (jeans) so it makes it hard to hide a diaper ... which is why i don't normally wear any diapers to school UNLESS its goodnight which are VERY easy to hide cuz they ain't that thick.

Necros~

I'm in my second year of studying English, getting ready for law school hopefully.

I've worn goodnites and pullups to class before, but I haven't wet because my schedule gives me no time to change, and I don't feel like taking the risk of changing in a public restroom.