LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a parent through tragedy (private for baby_james and Danny)

Baby_James

I head down with Carly and open it "hey come on in its hectic. boys can you please calmn down!"

"can you sort the boys out while I give Carly some breakfast please"

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She smiles "yea looks like your hands are pretty full" as Carly whines pulling on you "weafest!!! Weafest!!" She practically screams in Danny's eat

Holly goes over to the boys and works on getting them settled down and dressed

Smiles at her "she's a natural. She is such a god girl trying to feed herself" I smile as I am proud of her

Edited by Danny

"We're going to go to Chris's school first there's no school today so I can give you guys a tour and he can see his classroom so he will be comfortable" as she lets Danny drive. All 3 kids babbling and talking to each other in there own way in

Smiles

"That's a great idea. I wondered what we would do with Chris. Obviously you know about his diaper issues. So I wasn't sure what the school views would be on that"

Smiles at her "It will be nice for Christopher to know the school and know where the facilities are. Of course I will be notifying the school nurse about his toileting troubles. Although I was similar at his age. I used to have trouble with the bathroom but I

He drools and babbles still not using his words as he sucks on his hand. It tryito say he wants his bottle.

carly tossing and turning in her stroller as she try's to get comfy in her stroller as she looks up "bwoter where teddy I can't sweep wif no teddy" as she had forgotten him at home. Chris holds hollys hand feeling a little better about the school