LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a parent through tragedy (private for baby_james and Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris starts to cross his legs and jump up and down "umm ms.holly I gotsa go potty" he says in his soft voice shyly she smiles and looks at Danny "well how about your big brother takes you. There's a bathroom down the hall I'll stay with your brother and sister

He shakes his head no "me big boy I do it" as he closes the stall. They're made for small kids so he's able to go on his own and sighs feeling better and comes out later "see I am a big boy" as he tryed to not have to wear pull ups or diapers anymore

Holly says there's a pizza place close by the kids will like and she pushes the stroller as Chris holds Danny's hand as he sucks his thumb. He's never done it since he was a toddler but lately he likes doing it as it helps him calm down whenever he gets a little anxious or sad. Carly continues to sleep and Charlie plays with a toy in his stroller babbling loudly and soaks his diaper

I crouch down to Chris "Do you want a pacifier buddy?" I smile as I hold his hand and we head to the pizza place as I smell pee

"I think someone needs a diaper change" I say to Holly "it must be Charlie"

Chris realizes what he's doing and takes his thumb out knowing only babies do that "nooo only babies do that. I need to be a big kid so mommy and daddy will be happy" although he fidgets wanting to suck his thumb again.

holly picks up Charles as his clothes are pretty damp "yea he needs a change. Want me to take him while you find us a table?"

Smiles "thanks Holly" i say as i take the stroller and see a free table and tell Chris to sit down.

"Chris, you can have one if you want. mommy and daddy will always love you. no matter what"

He looks up as he puts his thumb back in his mouth immediately feeling better "weally you promise they won't be mad?" As he sits in his chair as Carly starts to wake up and fuss from her stroller and cries loudly

Chris gladly starts to suck on it and hugs Danny snuggling close to him he's hungry but his eyes are getting heavy as he's sleepy too.

carly is playing with the kids menu and using the crayons to color it as she takes one and puts it in her mouth not knowing ant better and holly comes back with Charlie as he giggles and babbles

I order my food and ask the boys what they want. I order Carly a kiddies meal. I cuddle Chris "Holly I think we should take them back home for a nap after this. Chris can't keep his head up"

Chris starts to cry as he's both tired and hungry not too loud but still just fussing and upset. He's tired and wants to sleep but he knows he can't yet because he wants to eat too"

"poor little guy, it's on we're gonna leave soon" as holly orders Chris a slice of pizza and gets a bottle to feed chsrlie

Holly agrees as Chris wraps his arms around Danny's neck to be carried. And holly puts the kids in the stroller as she lets Danny drive. When they get back to the house Chris is still crying a bit as he couldn't fall asleep in the car at this point just really cranky

Looks at Chris "Buddy its okay, I will have you in your nice warm bed very very shortly" I say as I carry him inside as I ask Holly to sort Charlie and Carly.