LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a parent through tragedy (private for baby_james and Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carly continues to duck her bottle as it soothes her and she eventually falls asleep.

Holly watches Chris and Charlie as they're playing with some toys from Chris's room as she goes and starts to make chicken mashed potatoes and green beans wanting to make sure you guys had a good home cooked meal for the first night here

Cuddles her until her eyes shut and kisses her on the forehead and quietly closes the door and heads into the kitchen to the kids and sits with the boys

"how are you boys settling in? I know it's strange here. but your granny and grandpa don't live far from here. They are really wanting to see you"

"Buddy you'll be fine. Your teacher is really nice I promise. I will be at work but I have told my boss my problems and he's completely understandable if I have to leave work on an emergency"

She smiles "yea and your teacher is very nice and friendly i promise you will love her" Chris sits in his chair pushing his food around with his fork not really hungry the thought of having to go back to school causing him to shake and give him anxiety. Meanwhile charlie shoves mashed potatoes in his mouth and face sucking them off his hands as he laughs and holly wipes off his face "you are one messy eater

Holly smiles "I know that all of this has been a lot for you to do deal with and I can't imagine how you are doing this but I hope you know that I will always have your back in this. Anything you need and i'lol be there." Holly looks at the time "you should probably start getting the boys a bath and ready for bed it's going to be important that you get them into a routine."

Meanwhile the boys are playing with a couple toys together as Charlie follows Chris around still in full baby mode crawling and babbling even though he's actually 3 and really smart

Looks at you and sighs "Come on guys you need your sleep. Charlie, do you want a timeout because you are going the right way about it. Now I am going to give you on the count of 5 to get your diapered butts upstairs otherwise I you'll both be in timeout" I say as I pick up Carly and sighs and smiles at Holly

"Looks like I got more than I bargained for"

She smiles and laughs "Yes but you'll get the hang of it" as she comes over to them and bends down to them "hey you guys how about we make it into a game whoever gets clean first gets to pick there bedtime story for tonight and the other person gets to pick out pajamas ok" as they gigglee and both hurry upstairs to the bathroom as she smiles and turns to danny "like i said you'll learn"

She lets Danny give them a bath as she cleans up the kitchen listening to what danny said though about moving in but not knowing what do think about it as shes just devolping feelings and moving it would be a little too much and moving to fast. As she's in her own thought she hears some movements and turns to see a sleepy carly stumbling a bit rubbing her heavy eyes as she looks down "now what are you going awake?" as she picked her up and felt her head as she was still pretty warrm "im gonna make you some soup ok" as holly takes care of carly

"Danny why!? please i hate having to wear them!!" as he sits in the tub pouting not understanding what the big deal is he just had too much juice before his last nap he felt he was being punished for no reason being made to wear the same things his baby brother and sister had to wear (no not yet)