LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Is It No Longer

lil_deanna

Is it still a roleplay for you?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. When your playing do you get too emotionally involved?

• Yes, i feel like i'm really that little all the time...
    • Sometimes, but i can be big sometimes too
    • No, this is just a game for me, i'm not emotionally involved at all....

interesting topic. I'm not sure if I am or not, I enjoy the aspects of acting young, (no responsibility, accidents, being mischievous etc) but then at other times I feel kinda strange to it. but on the whole it's fun for me I guess and less of the emotional.

i feel like that ONLY when i am a baby or lil girl. which is only like 1 t ime a week the rest of the time i am just being me. i cant nor would i be 24-7 maybe one or two times maximum a week if i am lucky three. but i want to be my chronicalogical age too do adult things.

I tend to get get emotionally attatched at the time that I'm playing, but as soon as I need to be big again, I have no problem switching. I think the only way to live happily with being an AB or DL is having some sort of balance, otherwise you feel out of it or are miserable most of the time.

I have a strong emotional involvement when playing as a baby, but have no problems switching it off in the adult world. The separation of the two is important; I don't want to be sitting in a meeting at work thinking that I'm a baby.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to get very emotionally involved in the age play. But stopped after I had a daddy yell at me about an adult problem, when I was in baby mode. Since then there has only been one daddy that I felt comfortable enough with to go fully back into baby "state of mind" with. And that took many years of trust before I was comfortable enough to go there with him.

So when I playing with friends, its just "playing baby"

~ABMeshell (o:~

Heh, I think I'm a daddy pretty much 24/7. This is the first time I thought about this but I'm pretty sure I couldn't stop being like that - I'm not sure there even is a difference. After role-playing is over, I still refer to little girls as my baby, and I think of them that way.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm never really totally one way or another. I adjust based on my environment. For example, I like to program with my teddy, and no matter how childish I act, I always use good grammar and spelling. I mean, I would say that in most things, be it calculus, philosophy or social development, I play with the related concepts like a child. I'm always striving to make things pretty, nice and cuddly! That's because I'm like that on the inside, and I want people to know.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I often spend my time off in Lucy-land, day dreams are my life, my fiance often calls me Lucy even if i'm not dressed baby or girly (i'm a sissy CD Baby)

The thing is i get embaressed sometimes and lucy goes hiding, usualy just when my fiance (and mummy) is trying to draw her out for a bit of play (especialy an embaressing outdoors moment of something)

huggles

Lucy