LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

"Yeah I got that nice long coat for Christmas." May smiled. She gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek and headed upstairs to get ready. She put on some comfortable leggings and a knee length dress that was basically a large pull over hoodie. The leggings were purple decorated with little lavendar hearts. She put on some boots and headed down after brushing her hair and teeth.

May walked hand in hand with Sean in the mall, occasionally gripping his arm if they ended up being in a crowd of people. May didn't like to be around very many people ag once.

(She's only wet enough to have tiny amount on her underwear. She's gonna have a full accident later on.)

"You sure?" May asked. She felt bad letting Sean buy her so many fun things. She knew it made him happy though. She wandered around the small store a bit more, almost squealing when she found a grey zip up hoodie with cat ears on the hood. She tried it on and felt very comfy and cute in it. She didn't even bother to think of it as childish.

(Just fyi, if she goes at the mall then I have to completely redo my plan for her next accident.)

"Sean I'm a big girl." May said sternly. "I'll be fine in the bathrooms at the theater. Besides the one here always smells bad." She said, marching off towards the door. Sean could be a little too protective of her.