LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discovery(private with Danny)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to trigger the whole naughtiness thing, hit him or something, he then poops and you have to help change it)

"Sure thing, have fun you two, if you need anything come get Miss Karen, Miss Marion or me okay.", with that she wanders off.

"Hi.", says oscar.

Oscar starts crying and part of the reason hus stepmother decided to regress him was that he was extremely nervous and his nervous, sad or shocked tic was pooing himself, he suddenly pushed a massive warm load of stinking mud into hus diaper and ran off to find a worker, "M..m..miss K..ke..Kelly, Danny push me and I messy, waaaah!",

"You have to be careful around other children!", after you help with a bit more, she tells Oscar to wait for a second, she thein goes and brings you to miss Karen who brings you to the timeout room and tells you to stay there she then locks the gate wgich is an iversized childgate.

(Probably not, so you are lucky in that respect at least btw whe punishments do you want Alys to gice you when you get home?).

"Because little boy you were very naughty, and now you have another 10 minutes for swearing!", after a 20 minute period that feels like an hour, miss Kelly let's you out to play.