LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discovery(private with Danny)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at Oscar and giggle "are you okay with this" I blush as my wet diaper is exposed

Linda smiles at Danny "see Oscar, why can't you hold your poo like Danny does"

Alys smells it and rolls her eyes. She tskes Danny out again and puts him in yet another diaper beforw laying him back down in the crib.

Oscar looks at his Mommy and rubs his eyes. "Momma I wanna sleep.", he mumbles

Danny looks at Oscar "sorry, I kinda grossed you out there didn't I. it just came out. I farted and I felt it coming so I grunted and it fell out. But I didn't lose our agreement we had"

Alys smiles "he's alreadt dating last night his girlfriend babysat him, if she'll keep on changing him then he can stay in diapers if not...well I'll have to potty train him again. That won't be easy because like his damn father he's as stubborn as a brick."

"My little Oscar can't get a girl to notice him. He's a little moody sometimes. Like you though, I'll have to potty train him if he does meet a girl"

"Boys are very different to train to girls. My nieces were trained on their 2nd birthday. You have to teach boys to go standing up and sitting down. Maybe that's why it takes longer"

"I used to really baby Oscar. he loved the attention. being the oldest, he wanted more attention, he wanted to be fed like his brother, wear diapers like his brother. he was copying everything his brother did, excluding the soiling his underpants and stuff. he