LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discovery(private with Danny)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Good Idea hey?)

"Thanks for telling me Danny, I've got a trwat for you if you behave yourself.", she goes into the kitchen, "Hello Ms. Stephens, I'm here to babysit Danny, what time is bedtime?"

"Hi Kaitlyn, bedtime is 8:00 so in 2 hours. Now everything else is on the fridge bye.", she comes and kisses you, "bye sweetie.", she then leaves.

Kaitlyn looked stern, "Well you do you are not a big boy anymore do you understand? We can still love each other but I have to take care of you! When I found out my boyfriend was AB, I expected a sweet little boy

"I'm not a brat! My mom just decides to diaper me for not reason and she twists my words. You know I'm 16 honey. I'm still a teenager but I wear diapers" snuggles up to Kaitlyn.

"Well you are a baby now and it's beddy-bye time now.", Kaitlyn picks you up and brings you upstairs getting a footed sleeper and putting you in it. She then gets a dummy and puts in your mouth.

Kaitlyn saw that as soon as he fell asleep he wet himself. She went downstairs and read a book till Alys got back.

"Hello Ms. Stephens, Danny's in bed he was no problem."

"Thankyou Kaitlyn, you can call me Alys if you want, here's the 15