LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

Dan lays Harry on the table and applies baby lotion to make his skin nice and calm before getting the diaper on him and the sleeper that his mommy chose "there we go" he says as he puts a sleeping Harry in the crib with his sister. 

Dan blushes and nods as he leaves the sleeping babies and follows Joey "I'll come watch tv but it's a bit early for me to get dressed. Do you need to go potty buddy?"

Dan looks at him "i don't think that will be a problem, you'll have to ask your auntie Connie though, I'll see if I can get a sleeping bag for you to go next to my bed"

I go and find my mom "hey mom, Joey wants to sleep in my room"

I nod at Joey "Ok, my moms bringing in the sleeping bag for you okay, so you can sleep right next to me if you want, its completely up to you, but you'll be in the same room as me"

"Do you normally go potty during the night? The bathroom is just across the hall from my bedroom so its right near if you gotta go, and there's your potty chair in there if you need it"

Connie slides a diaper under you

"You can use the toilet like you usually do. If you need help taping up, come get me. I probably need to wake Joey up to go to the potty anyway. Or you could just use the diaper"

She tapes the diaper up.

"There you go. Don't worry. He can't tell"

Looks at you and nods "I have already been tonight so I don't normally need to go during the night so I am sure I have nothing to worry about"

Blushes "He might see it peeking out the top, these diapers are very bulky so he probably will tell"