LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

Dan looks at Joey "okay buddy. You wanna use the potty or you want to use your diaper. There is no pressure. You'll get a special treat for using the potty though" 

I come in and help you off your toilet and grabs some toilet paper and wipes "almost there. But still a bit more to do. Right inbetween your thingy and your bottom you missed a bit. But you're making good progress and you deserve two stickers for your potty chart"

Smiles "yes buddy that's right but you can't go wee wee or poopy in your underwear. You'll have to tell me or you mama when you got to go potty. You know what will happen if you have an accident. You're a big boy aren't you. Little ones like ava use their pampers" 

Looks at you "Joey I never mentioned that. I just said that you are a big boy and you got to tell me of your mommy when you got to potty. Otherwise we'll have to take away the big boy pants" 

Picks him up and cuddles him 

I smile and hug him before hearing his moms voice "yeah everything is fine. All good Angie" I say as I get the training pants that Angie gave me for Joey "these have got the cars on from that movie you love.  You wanna put them on now you're all clean?"