LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"Mom he's no problem, besides, I can take my school work round there and do it when Joey is napping. its no problem" I smile. "He's as good as gold"

"what leftovers are there?"

"I can only try mom. It's good experience and for me to get to know them. I know that I didn't do much in terms of diapers with Joey but I'm always eager to learn. I'll ask and see. I can say if ever they need a babysitter I won't charge"

"Let me get to know them first and we'll see. That's not a yes. That's a we'll see. And you really should be paid for your time. I wouldn't want you to feel taken advantage of"

*I get the cookies out of the stove and go into the other room to get the toys together. You feel rumbling in your tummy. You push a massive poop into your diaper. The laxitive really empties you out and your diaper over flows. The mess leaks out*

I come back up from the basement with the toys. I sniff the air and smell something fowl. I go to check you like a toddler and it doesn't take long.

"Go upstairs and wait in my bathroom. I'm going to get the changing supplies"

*I gather supplies and meet you in the bathroom*

"Ok, so I'm going to rinse you off in the shower because it's everywhere. If you ever do this, remember to open the drain all the way so the solids go down"

*I turn on the sprayer and make sure the water is warm. Then I take your diaper off and I start spraying you and add soap so you get clean. I dry you off and diaper you again*

"There. I bet that feels better. Now let's get the basket and go meet the neighbors"

We walk 3 doors down to the new neighbour's house.

The mom opens the door. She's home alone.

Connie: "Hi. Welcome to the neighbourhood. I'm Connie and this is my son Dan"

Rita:"Hi. Thanks for dropping by. Come on in"

She invites you in. You see kids toys and artwork, but no kids in sight.

Connie:"You have a lovely home. We brought some goodies. For you and the little ones. Are they home?"

R:"They're out with my husband. My daughter Madison is 3 and my son Cody is 2"