LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"Why are you yelling? Anyway, he did a little time in jail because of the age difference between him and your Ma. Her Ma and Pa didn't like him.

He got out a few years later. Thats why he gets so distant around these babies. Because he wasn't around to take care of us"

"Talks about me! This is the first time I have met him. He doesn't know anything about me. He hasn't even seen me since when I was born! You can come here for a sleepover but I am not going anywhere near him. sorry mate, but I hate what he's done to me and my birth mom. He put me through 10 years of care. If it wasn't for Connie, I wouldn't be who I am today"

Peter sighs and walks away.

Connie comes up to you.

"Dan you're upsetting him. I know that things haven't always been perfect with your birth father. But you can't project that on to your brother. He's an innocent party.

Maybe you should go talk to someone about your feelings. And I think it would be best if you apologized to Peter"

"I know, but I just don't want to be around Randy. I will say sorry to Pete"

I head over to Peter "hey, I am sorry for upsetting you, I didn't mean to, things have happened and I didn't mean to take them out on you. I can try and make things work okay, but I am only doing this for you"

"Now, can I have a high five?"

"I know you do mom, but I just don't know if I want to know him, I will do it because I love Peter and the twins. I am only thinking of them, because I don't want them to miss out on seeing their dad. I hope he bonds with the twins because they need him in their lives"

Looks at you stunned "this was sold out when I tried to get tickets! This is amazing. I'll text lily" he hugs Angie "thanks auntie Angie"