LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"I'm captain of two of the sports teams so maybe you'll be captain too. I'm soccer and basketball. Don't worry what your dad thinks. It's what you think is what matters.

"Did you like that? I put some money in it for you. 20 Bucks. 1 dollar for every year. Plus interest. Don't spend it all in one place.

So this is where you live huh? It's nice. This is practically a mansion. Much nicer than the farm. You be nice to these ladies here, ok"

(can we chat on the chatbar)

"Is Randy allowed to see the babies?" I ask, not comfortable with calling him dad yet.

I look at my mom and cuddle her "Thanks honey"

I hug her and go back to Randy

"Do you want to meet you son and daughter? for proper this time?" i ask smiling.

I sneak into the kitchen and grab my swim diapers from the sink and run up to my room, hoping i haven't been seen by my dad or Pete

Looks at you "You should start learning, you're their dad, and you are mine too. It's not too late you know. you was there for Peter, right?"

Looks at you and laughs "You're still their dad no matter what. You can't back down on your responsibilities you know. It's because of you that they're here. And I thank you for that because I adore them. And you can't be that old because I am only 17 and you had me when you was my age"

"I never said take care of them! And who are you calling me a kid! Call me by my name if you have any dignity left. Now get out!" I say angrily but not loud so I don't upset the younger ones"