LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"Your mom is home. I'll see you later. I'll check in with the baby room at Joey's school and see if they need any help. But I should warn you they might be resistant because you're a boy"

*Angie grabs Joey as they run across the street to see Connie. You run into the house*

Connie: "How'd it go?"

Angie: "I think it went ok. He forgot his bag. Also he insisted that he didn't want to be paid. Isn't that odd?"

C: "I guess. But maybe he really likes kids, especially yours"

A: "Good point. I also suggested that he see a therapist about his new underwear, but he didn't want to. Insists he has no problems with it. I think he's repressing it"

C: "That's a great idea. He did seem bothered by it the other day. I'll see if I can find a therapist"

A:"Good. And here's his babysitting money. Make sure he gets it. Also he should still be dry. I just changed him"

C: "You just what? How'd you manage that?"

A: "He asked me. What was I supposed to say? No. He was so nice abut it. Anyway, I'll see you later"

C:"ok. Bye.

Bye Bye Joe"

"Sweetie, I think it's a really good idea for you to see a therapist. You've been going through a lot of changes, and I just think it's for the best.

I put you back in diapers because the doctor said so. And I think it was for the best. You've been having pee accidents and then you pooped yourself.

"Ok. Driving it is"

*I pack up some random obstacles and I drive us to your school parking lot*

"You've driven go karts and things like that right? It's not much different. It's just bigger. Here let's switch while I set up the course"

*I block out the path with soccer balls and a folding yard chair. Then I got back in the car with you*

"Alright sweetie, go for it"