LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"I don't want any money ma'am. He was such a good boy I'd babysit him again" smiles and notices Joey on my leg

"Little guy I'll be back another time OK. You need to take a nap OK".

Cuddles him and scoops him up. Tickles him. "Who's my special little man?"

"Oh. That's what all this is about. Sure. Let me just put Joey down in the kitchen so you can have some privacy.

*she puts Joey down in his booster chair with a coloring book and some crayons. Then she grabs your bag"

"Let's go upstairs"

*she tells you to lay down on the bed. She takes your wet diaper off, wipes you, powders you, and puts a new diaper on*

"I'm happy to change you anytime. I just ask that you try not to show your diapers to Joey. It might not be best right now because he's trying to get out of them. And if he sees you wearing them, as someone he looks up to, he'll think it's ok"

"Well, sweetie, I think that's a question for your mother.

It's about time to wash up for dinner. I brought sandwiches. I didn't know if you liked turkey or ham so I brought both. There's also salad. I'm sure you know to eat your veggies, so I'm not going to say that"

*she puts a small bowl of salad in front of Joey. She puts the dressing on heavy, and she puts a little sugar on it*

Joey:"Yucky. I don't eat that"

Angie:"you need to eat your veggies. If you don't you're going to the naughty step. And no cookie for dessert"

She turns to you

"You see, you have you be firm with a child, let him know the expectations"

*Joey eats the salad without incident, then Angie gives him his sandwich and cookie*