LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"Well no. This is more about you. I don't want to tell Harrison that he's adopted. Not until he's old enough.
He's mine. I don't care where he came from. He's here now. And I love all 3 of you.

I don't know how Angie's handling it, and I think we need to have a talk, but I just don't want you to feel like I would treat you and him any different than I would treat Justin"

She hugs you tight

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I've been at it for 22 years now. I guess I should just face the facts.

But it's ok. Because I have you and you and your brothers.
I always knew I'd have boys. I pictured rowdy boy hijinks, but the 3 of you are different. And Dan you're so nurturing. You'd make a great dad. Just wait until I'm 50"

Looks at you and smiles "I am just happy with what I have. I gave a loving family and loving friends. Life couldn't be better. And I'm focused on being a great brother to Ava and Harrison"

"I think it was because of the thought of going out with someone diapered frightened her off. she has siblings and she is around diapers constantly"

Angie comes over. She's carrying Ava and Justin is carrying Joey.

Angie puts Ava in the bassinet with Harrison. Everybody stands around to admire.

C: "Aww. They look so cute"

She takes a picture

"Come on and eat, Dan. You look hungry"