LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

Nods and sighs "you're right, I just thought maybe so he can help with Harry, and he hasn't really met Ava yet, and you're not really a big brother until you've had a wet lap" I laugh.

"I know his name is Harrison, and yes I will call him that. but we can call him harry when he is older, and he knows when he is in trouble when you call him Harrison. Have you thought about his surname or even a middle name?"

Looks at you and hugs you "This is the best present I could ask for. And the babies being here has made it complete. my family is complete and I don't need anyone else. I have you, Justin, Joey, Angie, the twins and now Peter. you're my family. And not forgetting Rita and Cody and Maddie"

"Snug is good dear. Oh that's so cute. Both my boys in diapers. I think my little baby needs a change.
Come here little angel"

Harrison starts stirring around and Connie gets the supplies and starts to change his diaper. She checks wet and messy on the chart.

Looks at the chart, but doesn't watch the change as that would be creepy.

"why do you chart his diaper usages? isn't that a bit extreme?"

I realise what she's talking about,

I turn away as I speak to her.

"it doesn't smell that bad though. I don't know why me and Justin overreacted like we did" I say still not looking.

"i don't need a chart thanks" I laugh, and when Harrison is diapered I take him from you so you can clean up.

I look at you

"What have I done now?" I say as I sit down with Harrison still sleeping. "Have I done something wrong?" I ask nervously.