LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

I look really sorry for what I have done

"I am really sorry, I didn't mean to take it out on you. I have just been really stressed out with everything that's happened with my birth mom and stuff. please don't punish me" I say

"I will be good, I appreciate everything you have done for me. I guess with mom putting me in diapers, she made me think in my head that I was a baby"

Rita invites you back downstairs.

"Come sit. Would you like a drink? I wouldn't normally give drinks this time of night, but you'll be diapered.
Sorry about that business before. I don't want to be hard on you. But if the kids see me give you slack, they'll catch on"

"Okay with my diapers, my mom doesn't really give me a choice. beside, I am getting used to them"

Looks at them

"Can I have some milk please?"

"I think she used the same treatment on Justin, she wanted him to be a baby so she put him back in diapers"

I drink up and smile "is this normal milk Rita?"

Looks at you "Mom has acted funny and I think she could have done it. Although in another view, Justin does seem to overreact. Maybe, I don't know what to think! This all seems confusing"

My eyes widen as I drink up "I understand, I bet you miss that bond with Cody"

"Why don't you talk to your mom about it? If there are rumors or misinformation going around, that doesn't help anyone. Does it?

I do miss the bond with Cody. But we're still pretty close. It's like that with boys and their moms. Maybe your mom misses you and your brother from when you were younger"

"Connie adopted me when I was a year old. I wish in a way that she'd given birth to me. I think mom is just missing us as babies. Although I have to admit that I like diapers now"