LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"Rita! he says he is big boy, and he knew he is potty trained. he needs to learn that sometimes, he needs to face the consequences"

Looks at him and smells something "ohhh no, he pooed himself, that's not my department, and besides, you're the one in charge, i am in diapers. I shouldn't change diapers"

Rita asks Justin to get the kids in the house.

"And where do you think you're going? I ask you to do something you don't like and you freak out and run away?

That's really mature of you. You're almost 18. You can't just run away from your responsibilities. Don't leave Joey in those pants for too long or he'll get a rash"

"Joey is refusing to speak to me. I said sorry and he's stubborn. I'm not getting the joey evils all night!" I say as I head back to the house.

Takes him upstairs and changes him without saying anything and puts him in a night diaper "such a baby!" I say under my breath.

Picks him up and places him in timeout "you do not speak to me like that, I know you're not a baby, now you can stay in timeout for 3 minutes until you say sorry"

Joey: "He said I a baby"

Rita: "All right. Dan, I told you to be more empathetic. You shouldn't call him a baby. He just had a little accident.

And Joey. You're a big boy. We don't hit. You use your words.
Both of you, stand in the corner for 5 minutes"

Looks inside and knows that this must be a trap "is this it? Don't think I am tricked that easily. You'll have an adult size crib next and make me sleep in that!"