LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"I haven't been using them if that's what you mean. My mom can't control my toileting. Its not fair, you need to take these off me now please"

sighs

"I know you are only doing your job

sighs again

"what do you mean by officer? I haven't been that bad. I will be good. I promise. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be bad. just my mom has this idea of turning me into a baby again"

I smile

"its true, she did it with my brother Justin, and now she is planning to do it with me, that's why i am wearing diapers. i kinda like them though so its not all that bad" i say as they crinkle a little and

"he said she used to baby him before she adopted me and he went away to college"

Sighs

"I think so, but I don't mind it. I don't know why I am complaining"

"No, I was a little concerned. i have this crazy feeling you want to turn me into a full time baby. Are you a little jelaous though that my birth mom is having a baby?"

I sigh, really wanting to know what the gender is, I would love a baby brother to play soccer with. But a little sister would be adorable for me. I would love them whatever the gender may be

"So is my birth mom waiting until the baby is born to find out if she is having a boy or girl?" I ask

I look at you unconvinced "You already have me in diapers mom, I just wondered if you wanted to turn me into a baby too. Justin said you had him in diapers. Is that true?"