LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

Looks at you

"sorry Connie, i mean mommy" i sigh nervously "so I have a brother or sister?" I ask nervously "will i have to help with the feeds and diapers and stuff?" I ask eagerly, wanting to help out, as I have always wanted a younger sibling.

Edited by Danny

"Dan. Of course we want you have a relationship with your brother or sister.

Your birth mom is due any day now. You don't have to do anything gross like change diapers or anything.

She wants you to be there when she has the baby. I fully support that"

Looks at you and smiles "I don't mind. They are cute. Well, one of my friends from school, his sister has had a baby and she is adorable. I hope my younger sister/brother is too. I would love a brother. I can teach him to play football. People might think he's my son and not my brother though"

Looks and shrugs "I think I should practice more with Cody and Joey. I might be in trouble if she has a girl. Do you know if its a boy or girl yet mom?"

"So, Joeys mom is going to adopt my new baby sibling? I am confused"

"You've been calling me mommy recently. So call me mommy and her mom.

Joey isn't going to be your brother. Our family situation isn't changing. The baby is going to have Joey as a big brother because they will have Angie as a mother.

Yes. I'm helping to breastfeed the baby. Angie is unable to, so I'm helping out.

It's late. And we need to get you to bed. Your brother's coming and I need to get ready. Let's go"