LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mother, The Son and The Girlfriend (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

"I did ask weren't you listening you did this on purpose!" she cried as this was worst then wetting herself. She was furious but she didn't see away out. Kayla was crying she couldn't believe Susan suggested she liked this or she lost control. She knew neither choices were the case.

"Hell no I don't like this I hate it and of course I have control!" she whined as she was pissed.

"Wh-wait--what let me go!" she cried as Susan began bouncing her.

"Qu--quit Neither I---I hate this!" she whined in between sobs stuttering as she was bounced up and down like a toddler.

She was furious as the crap was spreading all over her as she was bounced up and down it was smeared all over.

"Gross please stop." she cried she just wanted to be changed and let go.

Oh know what the he'll am I thinking I just wanna go not changed! She thought to herself am I breaking already.

Susan grinned at hearing that Kayla wanted to be changed, "Whose a cute little baby girl!" coo'd Susan, her voice light, as she tickled Kayla's tummy and continued to bonce her up and down on her lap not caring that Kayla's bottom was getting more and more messy, "Tell mommy the truth, babykins, is it because you like this," said Susan placing her knee at Kayla's crotch to cause the girl to feel excited and turned on, "or because you have no control?" asked Susan, she knew that she was being mean and cruel but she needed Kayla to admit to one of them even if it wasn't the truth because the people watching didn't know that!

• Like 1

Kayla moaned a little as Susan touched her in the right place. Her mind was screaming this sucks and it's uncomfortable in this wet and messy diaper. As Susan continued bouncing her up and down she desperately wanted to stop but Susan wouldn't let her. I like this or I have no control what kind of options are those but if I give her an answer she'll change me! Kayla felt like no matter what she was walking into a trap, but she also knew she had no control in the matter. Susan had all the cards and Kayla couldn't even play in the game. She bounced up a few more times. She hit Susan's knee just right and had an orgasm!

"I like it mommy I like it!" she cried grinding into Susan's knee.

Susan smirked as she heard Kayla's choice, "I thought so, baby," said Susan, "it makes so much sense, now!" exclaimed Susan as she held Kayla in her arms, "You've always wanted someone to come along and take control but you needed someone to do it this way, didn't you, your just a naughty little girl who likes her diapers and now everyone knows the truth, I'll make sure that you'll always be treated the way you want to be treated from now on, I promise." promised Susan with a grin, "Let's get you changed, princess." added Susan.

Susan placed Kayla on the sofa and got up, she went over to a bag on the floor and opened it, she pulled on a changing mat and supplies, placing them on the floor she looked at Kayla, "Crawl to mommy, darling, I've got a present for you!" said Susan with a grin as she watched Kayla closely, she planned on placing a vibrator in the woman that she could control with a flick of a switch at anytime, it would be perfect and reinforce the fact to everyone that Kayla liked this, liked being in diapers, liked being dominated and had always yearned for this type of treatment! Which explained her attitude so well.

Susan grabbed a thick, pink diaper and placed it down ready on the mat as she waited for Kayla to crawl over to her.

"No I don't like this!" she cried trying to recover from her orgasm. She pushed her hair out of her eyes, least she was looking forward to getting changed.

"Su-mommy why are you doing this?" she asked nervously not wanting to make Susan mad. Kayla knew she had no choice but to be good and do as her mommy told her so she could get changed. She knew with the mittens on her hands she couldn't do anything plus she didn't have her car or her phone. Where and how could she get away and where would she go.

Kayla did as she was told and crawled to her mommy!

Susan smiled as she watch Kayla crawl over to her, "Such a good girl," coo'd Susan as she helped Kayla to lay down on the mat carefully, "I'm doing this to make you a better person, sweetheart, you've always been so uptight and afraid that you've never really been able to function properly and everyone's been able to see through you but no one had any idea what to do." explained Susan as she undid Kayla's diaper and wiped away the mess with wet wipe, the mess was everywhere, "Someone's a stinky little baby, aren't they." teased Susan as she continued to wipe the mess away.

"A few people, family and some friends of yours talked to me about your attitude and at first I ignored them," said Susan placing the dirty wet wipes in the dirty diaper and moving them away, "but these complaints grew and grew, and so did your bratty attitude and I couldn't ignore the complaints any longer," said Susan, "it was either me, Paul, Harold,

"I'm fine I just wanna go home where are my keys and my phone?" she asked as Susan began changing her as she couldn't do much with the mittens on. She was happy to get out of the wet and messy diaper. Kayla laid still and did as she was told while Susan cleaned her up. She remembered doing this to the brats she babysat for, but she never thought she'd be the one getting her diaper changed!

"My new life no it won't get these stupid things off me and give me my keys I'm not doing this anymore!" she cried shaking her padded mittens in the air to emphasize getting them off her right now!

Kayla was mad and frustrated she didn't know what to do!

Susan shook her head and sighed, "Baby, calm down, it's okay," soothed Susan picking Kayla up with ease and rocking her back and forth, after all, that was what you did with a fussy baby, "mommy's here, you don't need your keys or phone anymore, you won't have them for a while until you've learnt to be an adult but don't worry I've got you a new phone and keys!" exclaimed Susan as she placed Kayla down into the playpen and went to a little box in the corner.

Susan handed Kayla a plastic set of keys and a baby phone that played music once its been wound up fully, "There you go sweetheart, mommy will put the tv on for you and there's a couple of dollies and some blocks over there for you to play with as well!" coo'd Susan, turning on the TV and putting it on a kids channel that currently had Dora on, "I'll be in the kitchen for a while sorting out food for us later on." said Susan, walking away from Kayla, she would need to implant a morning and night spanking for the girl to keep her as docile as possible.

Kayla cursed her size as Susan picked her up easily. She kicked her feet and did her best to be put down but Susan had her. This is BS Kayla thought to herself eventually she'll leave or slip up then I'll make my escape. She rolled her eyes when her mommy gave her a plastic set of keys and a phone.

"I want my real phone and keys." she said slamming the phone and keys on the ground.

Kayla watched as she went into the kitchen, she looked around trying to put a plan together but with her padded mittens she really couldn't do anything. She wondered if Eric would come to see his mom then he would set her straight!

Susan had started food and sat down, thinking about the situation, maybe she should have someone watch Kayla whilst she was in the house doing things like cooking, cleaning and taking care of things, she knew plenty of people who wanted to take care of the new baby and dish out some revenge on the little brat themselves.

Picking up her phone she rang Mary.

"Susan, hello!"

"Hello Mary, I wanted to see how you were doing and I was wondering if you wanted to come around later tonight to see Kayla?"

Kayla with nothing better to do and no plan of escape began watching TV. She couldn't find the remote so she was stuck watching Barney and Dora. She was actually happy when Susan came back in.

"You what fuck that you all can kiss my ass!" she said getting up and doing all she could to rip her diaper off but the stupid mittens wouldn't let her.

She was outraged.

"This shit has gone on long enough."

Once Susan showed her was boss again she laid there crying knowing she was going to be really humiliated later.

With just a look she began drinking she definitely didn't want to piss her mommy off again!

About half way through the bottle her eyes got heavy and she began falling asleep as her mommy rocked her.

"I'm going have to do something about your potty mouth, you know that, right," said Susan as she watched Kayla drink from her bottle, "but i'll tell you later on, hopefully you'll behave for our guests otherwise I might have to spank you and we wouldn't want that, would we." coo'd Susan as she continued to rock her sleeping baby in her arms, it was adorable how Kayla had tried to take off her diaper earlier, thank goodness she had thought about putting mittens on the little baby otherwise there would of been a lot of problems to deal with.

Susan carried Kayla into the nursery and placed her down in her crib.

Susan went over to the wardrobe and picked out one of the most over the top dresses she had ever seen in her life! It even had matching bloomers, the dress was utterly adorable and it had a matching bonnet as well! She would have to put this on Kayla before tonight.

Hearing the doorbell Susan rushed downstairs, curious, she opened the door to see Lucy, "What are you doing here, dear, it's not going be time yet." said Susan, confused.

"I was just jogging and thought I pop by to help out, if you need any help?" asked Lucy.

"That'd be brilliant, the baby is in her nursery taking a nap at the moment but if you could look after her for me while I sort everything out that'd be wonderful."

Lucy grinned and headed inside and up towards the nursery, she sat in the rocking chair and watched Kayla sleep, she had seen the girl before a few times and always thought she was somewhat pretty but her attitude was dreadful and she couldn't wait to see the girl be transformed into a sweet, submissive, little baby that needed her mommy.

Lucy waited for an hour before walking over to the crib and lifting the girl out, gently, she didn't want to wake Kayla just yet and walked back over to the rocking chair and placed Kayla in her lap, rocking her, slowly.

Kayla didn't know why she was so tired but she was out and Susan talking to her sounded like she was underwater. She soon was out all she remembered was being rocked and taking one last drink and then she was beddie bye.

The baby was sleeping in her crib dreaming about her whole life then she felt like she was floating, as she had no idea someone was now holding her the drugs were powerful.

Lucy could only smile as the baby slept in her arms, it was so cute! She took a picture of Kayla and sent it over to Eric with a message (Do you think your mother would be willing to give her to us?)

Kayla continued to sleep she was in a deep sleep twenty to thirty minutes later she began to stir. She moaned behind her pacifier as she began to wake up, she still thought she was dreaming until she opened her eyes she did a double take! It was Lucy and she was holding her! The baby squirmed trying to do everything she could to get away!

"Let me down now!" she whined

Then she noticed the clothes she had on they were the most babyish clothes she had even seen!

"Get this off me I look like a eighteen month old!" she cried

Lucy giggled, "Baby I'm not going to stop, I know what's best for you and your enjoying this, look how wet you are, silly." coo'd Lucy as she continued to rub Kayla, "Your going to show me how much you love your diapers, aren't you, you came in them last night and your going do it again, aren't you, baby? And I also saw you enjoying yourself in your messy diaper earlier on the live webcam your mommy put up in the living room, I think nearly everyone I knew saw it." giggled Lucy again.

"Awh, sweetheart, your wearing that because that's how old you act, such a silly baby!" teased Lucy kissing Kayla's cheek, "But don't worry I'm here now and I'll make sure you have loads of fun!" exclaimed Lucy happily as she walked over to a big huge chest and opened it with Kayla in her arms, "Look at all this!" said Lucy, somewhat in shock by how many toys there were from teddy bears, dolls and adult sex toys, she pulled out a small vibrator and grinned, "I think this is suppose to go in your arse and look baby a pacifier gag!" said Lucy showing Kayla, "You wouldn't be able to talk at all with this or at least not very well but I suppose that's for when your naughty, isn't it?" asked Lucy with a grin.

Kayla did all she could to push Lucy's hands away but the mittens didn't allow her to grip anything.

"Please--Pl-please St--stop!" she begged in a raspy voice breathing heavy as Lucy was using her body and her sexual stimulus against her!

Kayla scanned the room and she still couldn't believe she was in a real nursery any new mother would be proud of for their baby the only problem was she was the baby.

"Li-live webcam what are you talking about?" she asked nervously stuttering.

The baby's eyes got big as Lucy showed her the sex toys. Even this was too kinky for Kayla.

"No please don't I'll be good!" she begged she had just woke up from a nap so why was she having a literal nightmare.

Lucy smiled at Kayla, "Don't you know, your mommy has a live webcam in the living room that's watching you 24/7 and its hooked up to the internet, she hasn't posted it to your Facebook or other media accounts though, but I guess she'll do that soon or as a punishment, that way everyone will see you like this rather then just know about it." explained Lucy as she continued to rub the front of Kayla's diaper.

"Mhm," hummed Lucy, "I wouldn't use these yet, you haven't been naughty, well, at the moment anyway and as long as you continue to be a good girl there will be no use for these!" said Lucy, picking up the vibrator and turning it on, "Oh wow!" exclaimed Lucy, "This thing is really powerful, huh, I wonder what else Susan's got in here." said Lucy as she pulled out more and more toys, strap ons, lots of restraints but there was one that caught her eye, picking it up she looked at the note on it and grinned, "This one will force you to crawl all the time, baby, and look there's even an attachment here to add a toy!" said Lucy, picking up the vibrator and putting it in there, the vibrator fitted well and she couldn't help but be memorised by the restraint, "Don't worry, you won't be wearing this, yet, anyway, it's Susan's call not mine, thankfully otherwise we would be experimenting a lot with all these right now." added Lucy placing the sex toys away and picking up a teddy bear, "Here you go sweetie, something for you to cuddle and hold, maybe you could call it Eric?" suggested Lucy with a grin.

"She's not my mommy and what kind of sick twisted shit is this!" she yelled super pissed but the constant rubbing could only get her to moan against her will.

"Pl--please stop Pl!" she moaned as she spread her legs involuntarily for easier access not even realizing what she was doing as she was just wrapped un in feeling good!

Kayla just nodded as she didn't want any of this shit used on her. She rolled her eyes and signed in frustration as Lucy kept tormenting her, but when she mentioned Eric she lost it.

"Fuck you bitch I will pay all you assholes back for this!" she screamed throwing the bear down!

Lucy giggled at Kayla, "I don't take orders from you, baby." informed Lucy with a smile only to stop with a frown as Kayla sweared and threw the bear down, "Bad baby!"

Lucy picked Kayla up, pulled her diaper down and spanked her, "You do not swear or throw toys at the floor." scolded Lucy as she continued you to spank Kayla.

Next she pulled Kayla to the bathroom not bothering to pull up Kayla's diaper properly but she did pick up the pacifier gag!

She held Kayla tightly as she used one hand to lather up the pacifier with soap, "Hopefully this teaches you not to swear."

Kayla was so mad at this treatment and the torment she was receiving as she began crying she was so mad then she was shocked when Lucy scolded her and easily bent her over before she knew she was being spanked.

"Owe he--hey quit!" she cried kicking her feet.

She was glad it was over but just for a second as Lucy dragged her to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I'll be goo--!" was all she got out as Lucy stuffed her mouth with the pacifier.

"Mmph mmmph!" was all that could be herd.

She nodded as Lucy put her diaper back on.

Kayla was gagging with soap in her mouth trying to get it out and the taste was disgusting!

Lucy grinned at Kayla and took her back to the nursery and sat her down on the naughty stool that Susan had put there ready for Kayla, "You will stay there for thirty minutes, got that." stated Lucy looking down at Kayla with a menacing gleam in her eyes.

After the thirty minutes were up she grabbed Kayla's hand and led her back to the bathroom, got a cup and poured some water in it. Removing the gag Lucy helped Kayla to drink

Kayla nodded she didn't want to get in trouble anymore so she was determined to be good as she sucked down the soapy suds. Finally after the thirty minutes was over Lucy came to get her. It seemed like an hour so she was very relieved when Lucy took her hand leading her to the bathroom. She stood there as the pacifier gag was removed and let Lucy help her rinse her mouth out.

Kayla fumed at what Lucy wanted her to do, so she tried negotiating with her.

"Um Aunt Lucy I'll be good I promise but please don't make me name the bear Eric or make me call him my husband." she said softly making sure she knew that Lucy was in charge.

Lucy sighed, "Baby, there's a reason for me telling you to do this and your going to follow what I say, your already in a lot of trouble and trying to negotiate will only make things worse for you, do you really want to make this worse, baby?" asked Lucy, "Because you can have another spanking, if you want? And I will make you hump your teddy bear in front of everyone including your sisters, and that's just the start, so I will do this