LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kendall Supreme

I like 'em. I put their quality somewhat above Depend but below Attends. Their tapes aren't as sticky as Attends tapes are so they might pop off every now and again but very rarely. I went through a case of 72 a little while ago and wouldn't hesitate to buy more.

• 2 months later...

I got some Kendall Super plus from local chemist (UK) - their like a cheap inbetween - no leak guards - no elasticated waist, but when you double them up - their ace.

The Kendall Supremes are a different class. I've tried em and loved em - long and thick. Yes the takes arnt as good, but they ARE very abosrbant :) Worth a go!

DP

• 2 weeks later...

I got some Kendall Super plus from local chemist (UK) - their like a cheap inbetween - no leak guards - no elasticated waist, but when you double them up - their ace.

The Kendall Supremes are a different class. I've tried em and loved em - long and thick. Yes the takes arnt as good, but they ARE very abosrbant :) Worth a go!

DP

How are they compared to a Secure Plus?

• 1 year later...

I'm running low on diapers and I want to try some new ones. I was looking at the Kendall Supremes, and I was wondering if they currently have a poly (plastic) back sheet (outer layer) or if they are going to disappoint me and have a "cloth-like" outer cover. The website only states "moisture proof backing." I emailed Kendall with my question but haven't recieved a reply :( Anyone who can help? Thx

-Tommy