LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peace And Love

Dear Friends,

Today is anniversary of the death of John Lennon. I would like to suggest that we all take a moment to reflect on the message that he sent to the world: Peace and Love.

He was an enemy of war, hatred and hypocrisy. He told the truth and maybe for this reason he was hated by some. But he was loved so many millions more that his message will never die!

Besides being my musical mentor he is also my personal “Working Class Hero” and even though we never met I feel like he is a friend.

I will be in Central Park’s Strawberry Fields tonight no matter how cold it gets and may get arrested again but I don’t care. Spreading the message of peace and love is worth spending the night in jail.

Dear Friends,

Today is anniversary of the death of John Lennon. I would like to suggest that we all take a moment to reflect on the message that he sent to the world: Peace and Love.

He was an enemy of war, hatred and hypocrisy. He told the truth and maybe for this reason he was hated by some. But he was loved so many millions more that his message will never die!

Besides being my musical mentor he is also my personal “Working Class Hero” and even though we never met I feel like he is a friend.

I will be in Central Park’s Strawberry Fields tonight no matter how cold it gets and may get arrested again but I don’t care. Spreading the message of peace and love is worth spending the night in jail.

How very noble of you. I was noble once and it cost me a broken nose and lots of pain, but like you said its a good cause. Now it wasn't John Lennon related but again ... just be careful who you push all this noble stuff to cuz some will oppose it very archly.

Have fun and yes its worth spending a night in jail for because the message is right and just! Fight on fellow freedom fighter! :boxing:

May nothing stop thee from spreading the truth!

Necros~

The world is full of unbalanced people isn't it? John Lennon isn't the only one who has died a sensless death. I was deeply moved recently when I ran across a web site listing all the children in the US who have died in foster care. Not too long ago I heard the story of a little girl who died while being restrained at a day program in a mental health clinic. One picture of her especially moved me: She had an expression of perfect surprise and delight on her face as she recieved a gift. Another showed her beautiful in a long blue gown. She was 7 years old when she was killed. I am unable to come to grips yet with the carnage going on in Iraq.

I believe that someday there will be peace on earth, but it will not come through human efforts. We are too imperfect to rule ourselves. The original purpose for the earth was to be a paradise for mankind, and that is what it will become, we must be careful we are not on the wrong side.

-D_Rainger

The world is full of unbalanced people isn't it? John Lennon isn't the only one who has died a sensless death. I was deeply moved recently when I ran across a web site listing all the children in the US who have died in foster care. Not too long ago I heard the story of a little girl who died while being restrained at a day program in a mental health clinic. One picture of her especially moved me: She had an expression of perfect surprise and delight on her face as she recieved a gift. Another showed her beautiful in a long blue gown. She was 7 years old when she was killed. I am unable to come to grips yet with the carnage going on in Iraq.

I believe that someday there will be peace on earth, but it will not come through human efforts. We are too imperfect to rule ourselves. The original purpose for the earth was to be a paradise for mankind, and that is what it will become, we must be careful we are not on the wrong side.

-D_Rainger

I agree with the entirety of what you said! But before this earth can become a paradise for humans we'll have killed each other way before it can happen. Such a pity really. I mean what compels a man like bush to go into Irak and start killing countless humans?!! He'll probably say because of their weapons of mass destruction, well let me tell you the real reason behind the killing: Oil, and cash! It discusses me to the point of puking, how humans can value more a damn piece of paper more then a fellow human life!!

But this is only one of the many things that mankind have done out of greed, fear, or pride.

Heres a few:

Inquisition!!

WW1

WW2

Hitler

persecution of gays/lesbians/bisexuals/deviants/etc (still happening unfortunately)

KKK

Black panthers

All wars that ever happened in history

Cruelty towards women/children/men(yes they can be abused too)

Cruelty towards animals

Religion (Yes religion ... just imagine a world without religious belief! It would have spared so many lives!)

Government

. Many many more!!

Necros~

But before this earth can become a paradise for humans we'll have killed each other way before it can happen. Such a pity really.

Necros~

But there is hope for humanity, just not much. The raging selfish beast is only just below the surface. Can we learn to control it before it is too late? If we don’t the mass extinction of the Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary will look insignificant by comparison. All of humanity needs to take a moment and look at what were doing to each other and the planet. Can humans learn? Yes. Will they? That is what hope and caring is all about – John Lennon’s message of Peace and Love.

My personal opinion is that any change will not come from leaders – they crave power and authority. Change will come from education, which I would hope would lead to a feeling of responsibility to all life on this beautiful planet.

My education was as a geologist and right now humans are looking like an excellent guide fossil.

Guide Fossil – a life form that covers a large geographic area of the earth’s surface, leaves easily identifiable remains, but is restricted to a relatively narrow well-defined geologic time. Species come and species go, but maybe we shouldn’t hurry them on their way.

I’m actually way more optimistic than this sounds, this is the analytical beast’s viewpoint.

SWet

Thats what is such a pity about this entire thing. People might have grand ideas and want change, peace and love, but the fact remains that humans are flawed because we will always at one point want power over others and this obliviously leads to more hideous crimes. Which makes me think seriously if humanity will ever save its self from auto-destruction. I still hope that one day it could happen but i know its not gonna be in my lifetime or your's or the next generation's.

Whats gonna happen, in my opinion, is one day a human will rise amidst the chaos of this world and will lead people with a message of peace and love, only to rob the blind populous of their freedom for total security and peace. But that, i think, is the closest we could get in this imperfect world to total peace. But then again like someone said once (don't remember the name correctly) "The one who gives up freedom for security, deserves neither"

But thats just me babbling on about theories :ninja: and conspiracies ... believe what you want.

Necros~