LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Older Newbie

Poo

Just to say hello. I'm another older diaper wearer (63 years old) I guess I am kind of an AB/DL/Sissy. AB because I do ;like sucking on my paci, drinking formula from my baby bottles, and wearing some baby clothes items such as onsies. Dl because my diaper wearing extends to wearing them as an adult also, under my regular adult clothes, and sissy because my taste in plastic pants tends to be girlish. I love girlish nursery prints, I like girly colors like pink, and I love rhumba panties. I'm recently retired and I live alone, so I now wear nearly 24/7, which is, I guess a good thing, because I sometimes have an occasional accident.

Welcome, what took you so long to find us?... Hope you have a great time on here and find some new friends along the way, take your time and read some of the old posts, it will help you catch up on things and maybe answer some questions before ya have time to ask them, if not feel free to ask away. Hope to see you post soon. Timmy

Hi poo glad you have finally found us here ! :roflmao:

Like me you will have a lot of catching up to do with this site and as Repaid 1 says the old post's have some very very interesting topics and replies (occupied me for weeks once I had plucked up courage to join DD) so read on and enjoy. :beer:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

Just to say hello. I'm another older diaper wearer (63 years old) I guess I am kind of an AB/DL/Sissy. AB because I do ;like sucking on my paci, drinking formula from my baby bottles, and wearing some baby clothes items such as onsies. Dl because my diaper wearing extends to wearing them as an adult also, under my regular adult clothes, and sissy because my taste in plastic pants tends to be girlish. I love girlish nursery prints, I like girly colors like pink, and I love rhumba panties. I'm recently retired and I live alone, so I now wear nearly 24/7, which is, I guess a good thing, because I sometimes have an occasional accident.

Wowser. There are a few of us older ones. I just joined and don't know why i wasn't on here before. Sheesh its a good site. Have fun poo and better stay in those diapers cause we don't want any accidents. Do you go out in your diapers. I do cause i wear all the time.