LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Gone To A Nanny/sitter?

I've been to quite a few in my day. I guess once you get over the fact that it's a complete stranger (at least the first time), you get what you pay for in most cases. Alot of people have said in the past (this is a reaccuring topic) that they couldn't do it as there would be a lack of knowing the person and the like. I have found that if you can be comfortable with yourself and accept who you are, then you can go to a complete stranger and act like a baby, and that complete stranger can treat you as you would like to be treated.

That being said I find many stories from these people where the clients expected alot more than was offered, if you get my drift. So that kinda ruins it for the good ones. The best thing is to go to a sitter that has a form of some sort that describes what it is that you like as well as you dislikes. That way you aren't left standing there at the door looking like a fool and explaining it all to them in detail. I've had free sitters, sitters as cheap as $25 a hour, and sitters that wanted (but didn't get) Hundreds a hour.

As for the experience, It's awsume. It's a great rush, to be able to wake up to mommy, then be "pampered" all day long. If you get ones that are available to go out a bit, then it's really fun. The mommy Diana in Thailand is extremely friendly, and with the culture there you can walk on the street in just a diaper, just like a baby holding mommys hand and whatever else a real mommy would do. So hope that answers some of your questions. I'm sure others will have there own view. I will also add, that I have always had a mommy, whether it be a girlfriend or a wife, and it's really fun to have your mommy drop you off at the sitter for the night so she can go out a bit!