LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Topic

lordmole

Well first of all you should hanve not hid you dity big boy undies, Now you will be wearing a diaper and locking plastic pants, untill you lean better.

And maybe we will just hang those dirty undies aroud you neck, to make you smell and see just what you did.....

No, pleeease don't lock me in diapers, please! I won't do it again, I promise! The undies smell so bad, I'll be sick with those around my neck!

No, pleeease don't lock me in diapers, please! I won't do it again, I promise! The undies smell so bad, I'll be sick with those around my neck!

Well your just have to get used to the fact, you and you undies will smell the same after awhile, so get used to it.

You will get changed when I say you get changed, not when you need to be changed, so stinky boy enjoy your new life....

I've been locked in this diaper so long, now and I couldn't hold it all in. I flooded it and messed it so much, it's starting to leak into the plastic pants and I've tried to pull the dirty undies off but only managed to stretch them! -pout-

Okay, well let's get you out of those messy diapers and clean you up. Don't think you are getting away with it though, you will be put straight back into even thicker diapers and locked in plastic pants.

As you can't seem to stop messing yourself, and are still behaving like a baby, I think it's about time we got you a carer........there's a college girl across the road who is looking for babysitting work, maybe she can take care of you during the day!

A big boy? Don't make me laugh!!!! Big boys don't mess their undies and hide them in the closet, and they don't use nasty language like that........oh, and Poopy Pants Girl told me that you called her a 'Brat' and put a pacifier in her mouth so she couldn't ask for a diaper change, picking on baby girls now I see!!!

Well I've good news for you young man, I spoke to the college girl across the street, and she agreed to start babysitting you from tomorrow. She was kinda surprised that a boy your age still wears diapers and needs babysitting, but she said she don't mind.

Oh, and I took the pacifier out of Poopy Pants Girls mouth.......YOU CAN USE IT INSTEAD!!! *Puts pink pacifier into Singers mouth*

Enjoy your date with the college girl.............He, He!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You know I heard that girl across the street likes to dress her babies like little girls, so watch your ass young man, or it will be a frilly dress, tights and rumba panties for you, along with extra thick cloth diapers.

And possibly she will take you shopping like that....wouldn't that be nice that all your freinds see you like that.

You would look cute in that pink party dress, with white tights, and those big cloth diapers, shopping at the local supermarket or even better at the mall.

Well young man, that won't happen any longer, from now on you are to be diaperd at all times, if you can't do a simple thing like sleep without wetting and messing, then your a baby!

And babys wear diapers,and from now on you will too, 24/7 just to teach, big boys don't make a mess in ther beds or pants.

Starting now, during the day you will be diapered in a thick disposeable, with a thick stuffer, and a pair of plastic pants, under you school cloths, and when you get home from school,if your wet you will be diapered in a double cloth diaper with a huge pair of plastic pants, untill bedtime.

And if your wet at bedtime too bad, the diaper should be thick enough to last untill the morning, then you will shower, and get ready for school, and your disposeables again.

I have called the school, and arranged with the school nurse, to change you if you should leak during the day, she has a case of diapers and stuffers, right now with your name on it.

So you got yourself into this, you have no one to blame but yourself, DIAPER BOY.....