LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Sister will be MY baby

Ishigreensa

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph sighed.

"We need to stop at the store anyway to get you a blanket to cover the wet seat, so maybe we can get you something to pass the time in the car, if you like," he said.

Lucy kept bouncing around throwing her teddy in the air and catching it but at one point it ended up in the footwell of rhe drivers seat. Lucy wasnt happy snd started screaming kicking her legs around kicking the drivers seat trying to get out of the seat. She wasnt going to settle yet the environment she was in was peaceful and calm

Ralph eventually got the car stopped, and he thought it was also much wiser to get her a carseat to keep her from kicking the driver's seat.

Ralph sighed and went back to get Lucy and he being much bigger, had scooped her up before she got ten feet away.

"Lucy!" he scolded her.

Ralph frowned at his thirteen year old girl acting like an elementary school kid at best, but he let her go get the bear, taking her hand to lead her there so she didn't run out in front of a car to get there.

Steven grinned to himself thinking it was adorable.

"Well, we need to get some blankets, one to cover that wet spot in the car so you don't accidentally get your pants wet, and then I want to get you kids some stuff to do on the way home, maybe some coloring books or something."

Steven smiled up at his dad.

"Steven, I think you should sit in the back with your sister the rest of the trip."

"But I thought we worked it out."

"You did, but I really don't think she should be back there by herself.

They finally finished getting what he wanted to get including some coloring books and crayons and started to take the children back out to the car.

Steven got in the dry side of the car, and Ralph put in a tarp and a blanket before letting her get in.

"There, you are, dry seat, honey," he told his daughter.