LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Sister will be MY baby

Ishigreensa

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I can tell yoy now daddy. I dont feel safe and secure. I dont feel protected when im big. It feels like im drifting away from you getting further and further away each time." Lucy says as she stands there starting to cry as she looks at the floor. She didnt know what else to do. She just really didnt want Steven to know about it all.

"I dont have accidents in my panties on ourpose daddy. I couldnt help it. I really needed to go but couldnt hold it any longer. Im sorry. Please treat me like a toddler, it will make me feel safe like i did when i was a toddler." Lucy says as she cuddles her daddy. By this time Steven had got his and Ralphs food.

Ralph smiled and picked her up.

"Let's go get you a happy meal then or whatever BK calls it's meals for children, okay?"

He lifted her up.

"Well, I don't doubt you didn't want to wet your pants, but you could have told daddy you had to go instead of waiting until the last minute so it was too hard to hold it, sweetie.

Lucy cuddled into her daddy. "What do you mean special needs what will happen in class?" She asks confused wondering if it meant special treatment and if so what that treatment was. "Do i get things like a car seat as well or not?" She asked as they reached tge front counter.

Lucy continue to fidget and move around whilst her daddy held her. When they get home, it was probably best to book an appointment at the hospital. The food is soon done. Lucy keeps hold of her teddy tightly as they head to the booth where Steven is waitong for them

Steven frowned.

He didn't like her pushing him away, but he decided to wait until later to talk to her about it.

Ralph frowned when she told him the seat was still wet.

"Well, I'm sorry, honey," he said.

Ralph took a deep breath, and then he started.

"Steven, your sister and you probably made some kind of deal earlier, but there is something you probably don't know about that deal.