LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Sister will be MY baby

Ishigreensa

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took about forty minutes, but they soon had some stuff that they needed to change her with, and they had gotten some cute toddler toys that Steven wanted his sister to have.

Lucy just stands there letting her father clean her and get her dressed as she cuddles her teddy bear close to her chest looking st the floor upset with herself and annoyed with herself rhinking that she has upset her daddy and that he wont be happy with her at all. The shopping sat down beside us. It was new clothes and obviously the training panties and there were also some more stuffed toys in there too.

Ralph picked up his eleven year old child when she said she didn't want to sit in the wet seat and he put her in the middle away from the wet area.

He frowned looking at her.

"If you are telling me to get in the front that easily without even talking about it, then... Does that mean... are you going to be my little sister for reals?" he asked.

He looked down at her pants to see if she was going to wet them again, but then again, she had just went so it was unlikely she was already wetting her pants.

"If I get to get in the front, when do I get to be big brother and change you when you pee and help you if dad isn't around?" he asked her.