LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Okay. But it can't be one from the sports store like before. I need an actual competitive one." Katie said quietly. "We can find them online but I think I'd need to be fitted for one since they're supposed to be almost skin tight."

She nodded and looked down at her lap.

Katie's mood changed completely when her dad mentioned her weight. "Dad I mean I need a competition one for practices. And would you stop talking about my weight?!"

She pulled herself away from her dad and moved away from him. She had finally started to forgive her dad but now she didn't want to anymore.

(I'm sorry but that's just too extreme. Spanking a child for something she can't help? Her mood swings are because of her low blood sugar and if her dad had been calm she would've listened to him. There was no reason for all of that. I'm sorry but that's just mean and hurtful in my mind.)

(I'm sorry. To me that's just extreme even though they don't know. I wasn't trying to make her unreasonable. And that doctor you played must've been pretty crummy if you didn't have him explain what diabetes can cause. I'm sorry I guess I mistyped. I wasn't trying to have Katie yell. She's just woken up after passing out and was humiliated. I'm sorry but Katie is NOT the kind of character to run. She wouldn't leave the table until her parents said she was excused. I'm sorry you didn't have to snap at me.)

(I didn't snap. In fact I was crying. I identify with all my characters. If Katie asked to be excused from the table but didn't leave when she was told no and continued to eat even though it made her sick to her stomach she's not going to run. And the smack was unneccessary. Any "snapping" Katie does is out of hurt and trying to be defensive. I tried to go along with your doctor but it's hard. You wouldn't test for diabetes without having some idea that's what it could be. And even if he did think it was that he would explain the symptoms. I'd appreciate if you removed all the extremities from the post. She wasn't being rude. She was upset and embarrassed. Imagine being 13 and another girl your age who you know nothing more about than her name comes in and sees you in wet clothes and makes you Sit. If Katie doesn't let people touch her then she would be very upset by Jen doing so without permission.)

Katie nodded. "Give me a minute to respond. It's hard to hear over the water and my head might be underneath at the moment."

She sighed. "I said later." She mumbled. "Last night she wanted to come in and I told her no and she came in anyway. Do I have permission to yell st her if that happens

John looked at Jessica rather displeased.

"If she's responding and she says not to come in, if you think something is wrong, you get her mom or me, you don't walk into her room.

A couple of minutes later, he knocked and called out to her.

"If your not in the tub with the curtain closed, can you get in now?" he asked.