LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

John was still trying to calm Jessica down, and Mary was downstairs cleaning up the new mess made from their daughter having something she wanted for dinner.

The parents were still downstairs talking.

Jessica had come out of her room by then, but was in the bathroom when Katie came back.

"Yeah whatever." Katie said sadly.

She sat down in her beanbag in the corner on the floor. He really didn't know she was gone. That showed just how much she mattered around here. Thoughts like these were all Katie could focus on at the moment.

(She wouldn't have gotten anything on her butt. That's not how climbing works. And besides say she magically did, it wouldn't be enough to make her pants damp. Honestly I don't like him constantly wondering if she peed her pants she has other issues.)

Katie sighed. Around two hours was how long she had been gone. She had looked at the time before and after. She figured that was plenty of time for someone important to be missed or wondered about. So obviously, she wasn't very important.

John turned and saw she looked like she was crying, so he bent down and reached out and hugged her.

"What is it, honey?" he asked her.

"We both went to our rooms and both started sobbing. What makes you think she didn't want to be alone but I did?" Katie asked, removing herself from her dad's lap. She didn't feel like she could be treated seriously if he kept doing that.

John sighed.

There was obviously a lot of things her mind didn't allow her to understand at the moment.

"Life isn't always fair," he started.

"I can't tell you yes." Katie said sadly. She wished the girl had come with warning. Her parents could have at least given her a warning rather than have her come home and discover another person living there. They didn't even tell her they were foster parents. Because at this point in her life, she didn't want siblings and didn't feel like there was enough love to go around. "You can't just say you'll get rid of her but then guilt me by saying she's unwanted or going to juvie. You're not actually giving me a choice you know that right?"

(I'm just trying to put myself into her situation. Being a teenager is hard enough. Let alone with diabetes and being insecure. And then suddenly she's forced to adapt to another girl in the house and whenever given the option to have her leave, she's basically getting a guilt trip. I can change her personality if you'd rather that....)

Katie sighed. She wasn't trying to feel sorry for herself. Her dad was so hard headed it seemed. She couldn't express her feelings, let alone to her parents.