LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"How would it get ruined?" Katie asked. Her father had made her get diapers at the store so why wasn't she allowed to use her sleeping bag. Even if she wasn't wearing the diaper, sleeping bags were almost completely waterproof and easily washable.

He frowned.

"I was meaning, we put the cot in your room," he called after her as she started to get up to go upstairs.

He sighed.

She was so stubborn!

"You said in the garage." Katie muttered before going upstairs. She was trying to make things easier for them both but he didn't listen!

She groaned and flopped backwards into her beanbag chair, finding nowhere else to do so.

Jessica was at the table when she came down, waiting.

John looked over at his daughter, and he smiled.

"We're having chili tonight," he told her.

(I'm sorry but they wouldn't send a kid to juvie unless they had broken the law. If you run out of foster homes, you get put in a group home, where a BUNCH of kids live who don't have foster homes for one reason or another and it's basically like permenant at that point.)

Katie didn't want to be difficult. She just wanted to eat something she liked. She figured at this point since nobody seemed to come after her or talk to her, they didn't want to.

(You must be painting her as a real "bad kid" considering she's not even thirteen yet and you have her as a kid who's eligible for juvenile detention. It takes something pretty serious to wind up there.)

Kayie sighed and nodded. "I hate chili. I don't know why you keep forgetting." She said kinda sadly. Did her parents really ignore her that much? "Just anything at this point. I'm starving. I was gonna make myself a sandwich but figured you or dad would get mad if I didn't sit for dinner so I figured I could just skip a meal all together."

"I'd rather skip a meal than get in trouble." Katie mumbled under her breath. Whenever she got in trouble, her parents brought up how much of an easy child she was and basically how perfect she used to be when she was little.

Kathy looked hurt as she had gotten out a can of soup and was actually going to heat it up on the stove like her mother used to do.

Kathy sighed and watched her fix her dinner.

"Katie, you and I are going to have to get on the same page when it comes to dinner, or we'll be wasting a lot of food.

John was now in her room when she came up, and he was cuddling the crying girl.

"Honey, no one is throwing you out," she might have heard him saying as she passed.