LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Katie sighed and listened to her dad. She nodded and let her dad take her into her lap. She tried not to act like she liked it too much. She didn't want her dad to get used to her being in his lap. She usually didn't want to be in her dad's lap but right now she needed it.

Katie was starting to relax in her father's arms until he brought up Jen. It seemed like he was always talking about her. She didn't like having the girl there. It seemed like her parents were trying to replace her honestly. Why else would they decide without her knowing? She has a phone and her parents could've called her or picked her up from school rather than be surprised with someone new in the house. And in Katie's mind, at the moment it didn't feel like there was enough love for the both of them.

Katie sighed. "The doctor explained to me how to tell. If it's under 70 then it's low. And it's at 60 right now. I know just as well as you do about this. It's not like you have experience with it."

She was getting a little snappy with him, feeling like after all they just went through he didn't trust her. She sighed. She wasn't so interested in eating with her dad anymore.

John sighed and walked slowly up the stairs and he knocked on her door when he came up and heard something get thrown at the door.

"Katie?

"I was trying to show you I can be independent and I can still be close to you and be your little girl but be a young woman too." Katie said sadly. She had made an effort to compromise and make them both happy but her dad didn't understand.