LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Jessica heard the girl across the hall from her own room, she eventually came to the door and knocked.

"Katie?" she called in.

"Knock before entering my room!" Katie almost shouted. She had been doing her best not to get angry at the new girl but going into her room without permission was intolerable to Katie. She could've been naked or something!

Around 6, Katie came downstairs and sat as far away from Jess as possible, not looking the girl in the eye.

Katie took a few bites of food before pushing her plate away. "May I be excused?" She asked standing up. She felt sick to her stomach trying to finish her dinner. She didn't want to eat but knew her parents would make her.

Katie sighed and sat back down. She finished her plate, but she felt sick to her stomach afterwards. She finished her plate and put it in the dishwasher before going back upstairs. She felt even fatter for eating all of that.

Jessica stayed in her room, but she left the door open, just in case.

Katie's parents watched her go back upstairs, and the sighed at each other.

"She thinks she's gaining weight," John told Cathy.

"I know.

Katie got a trash bag from her drawer and put all her clothes that were too big for her inside it. She wasn't planning on throwing them away but rather giving them to goodwill. She just didn't have anything else.