LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

In a soft but firm tone Ben said "no I'm giving you your bath tonight, this we'll be a thing from now on so get used to it" looking at Travis's sad expression Ben stroked his cheek, "Itvwbt be everyday sweetheart you can still shower sometimes but others I'll be giving you a nice bath like right now. Now let's go to the upstairs bathroom baby and get you in the tub and if your good then we can watch a movie how does that sound baby"

Sighing Ben said "heney we are not playing a game or making a deal. You will take a bath because because I am the grownup and you will do as your told because you are the child. And most of the time you can help during bath time but tonight daddy will be giving you your bath and you will cooperate or you will get a spanking am I clear, I'd like a yes daddy please!"

Ben followed Travis up the stairs and walked into his bedroom without asking "I have had enough of this attitude little boy you do not walk away from daddy when he is talking to you and you will cooperate when I bathe you now get up and come here so we can get you undressed and I promise you will be sorry if I have to come to you honey. Please just trust daddy baby I'm only thinking of you my baby"

Ben pulled the crying boy up and began to rock "I'm so sorry I had to do that baby but you need to learn to do as your hold, 9 year olds do as thier daddy's tell them. No worrys my baby we'll get there I promise, trust daddy can you do that baby can you trust your daddy"

Ben stroked a hand down Travis's neck, My big boy"

Ge carried Travis to the bathroom and started the water for the rub. Placing the boy on his feet he grabbed a bottle and said hold still baby. He put on gloves then covers Travis's arms, legs in the Ben then began to coat his croch

As Ban applied the get to his brothers pubic hair he answered no worries baby it's just hair removal gel, it will get all of that inappropriate grown up hair right off not that you have all that much so it will be easy"

Ben took the provided tool and brought it down Travis's arm "See honey nice and baby smooth"