LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

"I don't want any water, thank you. And you're not my daddy." Travis says once again. He tried to say it with less attitude. He felt bad that he might be letting Ben eating alone but he was upset with almost everything that has everything. He was willing to deal with some of it but not the daddy part.

Handing the water over Ben said "three sips baby, I won't have you getting dehydrated because your're choosing to be stubborn" combing through Travis's hair Ben said dinner will be ready in just over an hour at which point you can come down if you are ready to be a good boy. Until then I expect you to stay in bed no tv no phone. This is a punishment not a day at the park. I hope you can make good choices by dinner time baby"

Travis sighed knowing Ben wouldn't leave him alone if his didn't take those sips. Travis took 3 sips of water and laid back down. "Of course it isn't a day at the park. We're at home." Travis says, he was a bit ditzy sometimes

Pulling the fork away Ben said in a calm voice "I know you can feed yourself baby but I want to feed you, you're my child now and you'll need to get used to me doing a lot of things for you from now on,we can talk about that latter but for now sweetheart open up the plane wants to come in for a landing" Ben made plane noise spun the fork in circles"