LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben sighed he sat up and removed himself from the bed he kissed Travis good night saying “Sammy Travis need to go to sleep now do you want to watch Tv until your mom comes”

Sammy shook his head “no I want to cuddle my baby bro while he goes to sleep 

• 3 weeks later...

Ben sighed he sat up and removed himself from the bed he kissed Travis good night saying “Sammy Travis need to go to sleep now do you want to watch Tv until your mom comes”
Sammy shook his head “no I want to cuddle my baby bro while he goes to sleep 

"No cuddles please. I'm tired" Travis was ready for bed, he was actually quite tired. He yawned softly.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ben smiled “ok then baby girl night night ben gave Travis a kiss” Sammy bent down low “give me nigh night kisses baby bro”
"Ni, ni." Travis says softly, he gave sammy a night night kiss.

Sammy stroked Travis cheek Ben shut off the lights and they walked out of the room Ben cleaned until Sammy’s mom came to get him. Ben watched Tv until he went to bed
(Timeskip to morning then?)

(Sure)
Ben woke up and went to wake Travis “baby girl it’s morning open those pretty eyes for daddy” he rubbed Traviss back “ let’s see if you made daddy a wet diaper love”
Travis woke up and pouted. He didn't wanna go. His diaper was a little wet.

Ben put a finger up traviss pull up he smiled “someone’s wet, I think we got you back in pull-ups just in time princess” he pulled Travis to him for a cuddle “let’s get you into a clean pull up princess”

Ben put a finger up traviss pull up he smiled “someone’s wet, I think we got you back in pull-ups just in time princess” he pulled Travis to him for a cuddle “let’s get you into a clean pull up princess”
Travis's eyes watered. He was still sensitive about his accidents. He didn't want to change into a stupid pull up. He wanted big boy panties.

“Oh baby dont be sad it’s ok daddy loves that your back in diapers, it feels right and you look so so cute” he hugged his baby 
"No. No diapers. " Travis stomped his feet. He seemed fussy this morning.

“Princess daddy meant your pull ups it’s ok just relax but you clearly need them you’ve had two accidents so far” he hugged his boy “it’s ok baby”
He started to cry lightly, it didn't help that he was tired and he hasn't had anything to eat yet. But he still held onto Travis, hugging back.

Ben picked Travis up bouncing him “oh my baby I love you so much he grabbed changing supplies and laid Travis back down to change him into a dry diaper
Travis started to cry more. He'd rather have his pull ups.

• 2 weeks later...

Travis started to calm a little as he explained. He let out a sigh. "Okay, daddy." He said softly wiping his eyes dry.

Ben looked confused at Travis “princess what’s wrong baby I promise no one will know that you’re wearing diapers, these pull ups are very thin. Baby daddy would never embarrass you”

Ben pulled Travis on to his lap “oh my pretty little girl daddy loves you so much, more then anythInf” he kissed travis’s Hair rocking them now we need to get you changed out of that wet diaper and we not a dry one and then we need to get dressed”

• 3 weeks later...
Ben pulled Travis on to his lap “oh my pretty little girl daddy loves you so much, more then anythInf” he kissed travis’s Hair rocking them now we need to get you changed out of that wet diaper and we not a dry one and then we need to get dressed”
"Okay." Travis agreed, ready to get changed. He wondered how school was going to be today.

Ben stood carrying Travis to his bed and laying the boy down. He made short work of changing his wet pull up and putting him into a new one “it’s going to be warm today baby what would you think about and Elsa shorts set and matching flip flops” he held up an outfit that was a bit on the girly side