LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben bent giving Travis Eskimo kisses “silly baby pull ups are just a type of diaper but it’s ok baby diapers and pull ups are totally normal for little boys just like my baby why do you think I had them on hand princess”

Ben bent giving Travis Eskimo kisses “silly baby pull ups are just a type of diaper but it’s ok baby diapers and pull ups are totally normal for little boys just like my baby why do you think I had them on hand princess”

(He's going to be wearing pull ups at school too right? I couldn't remember)

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"I don't wanna wear pull ups to school daddy. What if someone finds out and tells everyone or something..." Travis said

Ben pulled Travis to his chest “ princess no one will know, there is no reason why any one but your brother or maybe sister in a rear case should ever touch or look at your pants or private area if that happens get Sammy or a grown up right away, let’s see how it goes baby if you can stay dry foe only two day then we can try panties again if it turns out your not big enough for panties yet baby that’s ok too using the potty is hard”

Ben pulled Travis to his chest “ princess no one will know, there is no reason why any one but your brother or maybe sister in a rear case should ever touch or look at your pants or private area if that happens get Sammy or a grown up right away, let’s see how it goes baby if you can stay dry foe only two day then we can try panties again if it turns out your not big enough for panties yet baby that’s ok too using the potty is hard”
"But it's not hard for me I'll prove it." Travis said.

Ben rubbed Traviss neck “ok baby, we will see anyway it’s getting late let’s get you ready for bed” he looked around “oh I left your night in the drier I’ll be right back baby” he looked around and found Sammy sitting in the rocker in the corner “ “oh perfect sammy can you just hold him for me”Sammy nodded  ben deposited Travis In The chair with Sammy. Even though Travis was slightly bigger Sanny still managed to support Travis under the shoulders and knees in a cradle and rock them. He bent in rubbing Traviss nose with his “your the best baby brother ever I won’t let anyone make fun of you about your diapers princess, I’m your big bro I’ll always protect you. I guess I should keep some diapers in my backpack now”

Ben rubbed Traviss neck “ok baby, we will see anyway it’s getting late let’s get you ready for bed” he looked around “oh I left your night in the drier I’ll be right back baby” he looked around and found Sammy sitting in the rocker in the corner “ “oh perfect sammy can you just hold him for me”Sammy nodded  ben deposited Travis In The chair with Sammy. Even though Travis was slightly bigger Sanny still managed to support Travis under the shoulders and knees in a cradle and rock them. He bent in rubbing Traviss nose with his “your the best baby brother ever I won’t let anyone make fun of you about your diapers princess, I’m your big bro I’ll always protect you. I guess I should keep some diapers in my backpack now”
"No you don't have to do that for me." Travis said. He said with Sammy.

Sammy chuckled kissing Travis’s forehead better to be safe then sorry little T. You look so cute in your little diapers baby bro” 

Atleast he knew they were pull ups to him. "Thanks. " he said softly.

Sammy continued to rock them then Ben walked back in holding a Minnie Mouse nightie “here we go princess this is just the cutest he gently lifted Travis and slipped the nightie on “ now is just about bedtime baby girl I have your nighttime baba do you want to rock in the rocker with Daddy or should we cuddle bed”

Sammy continued to rock them then Ben walked back in holding a Minnie Mouse nightie “here we go princess this is just the cutest he gently lifted Travis and slipped the nightie on “ now is just about bedtime baby girl I have your nighttime baba do you want to rock in the rocker with Daddy or should we cuddle bed”

Travis smiled. His minnie mouse nighty was cute. "Cuddles in bed daddy." He said resting his on his shoulder.

Ben slipped the night gown in place then lifted his boy in the air spinning him around “you are so cute my little princess, Daddy loves you so much” he hugged and kissed Travis before. Placing him on the bed and pulling en pulled the covers up and tucked Travis in he sat next to Travis saying “Sammy come sit with us I have a special book I want to read to your brother tonight and you can help too” he then looked at Travis saying “you you want to read at all baby we forgot to practice”

getting up on the bed Sammy said Travis doesn’t need to read. He’s too little I can read him everything at school settling in he said to himself “that’s silly baby’s don’t read”

Ben slipped the night gown in place then lifted his boy in the air spinning him around “you are so cute my little princess, Daddy loves you so much” he hugged and kissed Travis before. Placing him on the bed and pulling en pulled the covers up and tucked Travis in he sat next to Travis saying “Sammy come sit with us I have a special book I want to read to your brother tonight and you can help too” he then looked at Travis saying “you you want to read at all baby we forgot to practice”
getting up on the bed Sammy said Travis doesn’t need to read. He’s too little I can read him everything at school settling in he said to himself “that’s silly baby’s don’t read”
"No I need practice Sammy." Travis says softly wanting to actually follow directions. "Please Sammy? I wanna try."

Sammy just shrugged “that ok with me Little T and I can help at school”

Ben smiled “See princess all settled but actually I think Sammy and me will read to you tonight this is a very special book about a little boy just like you called My princess boy” Ben showed Travis the cover. “See baby”

Sammy just shrugged “that ok with me Little T and I can help at school”
Ben smiled “See princess all settled but actually I think Sammy and me will read to you tonight this is a very special book about a little boy just like you called My princess boy” Ben showed Travis the cover. “See baby”

Travis pouted, he did wanna try tho. He looked at the cover.

Ben began reading the story of a little boy who wanted to be a princess. He kept showing travis all the pictures of the boy in pretty dresses and wearing a tiara sammy ticked Travis’s side “see baby bro he’s a beautiful princess just like you”

Ben began reading the story of a little boy who wanted to be a princess. He kept showing travis all the pictures of the boy in pretty dresses and wearing a tiara sammy ticked Travis’s side “see baby bro he’s a beautiful princess just like you”

Travis giggled and squirmed when tickled. "Thank you. " he said softly.

Ben read the part of the book that talked about how much the princess boys parents loved him then handed the book to Sammy to read about his big brother who liked to play with him and protect him from bullied Sammy finished and hand the book to Ben he took it “you’re a very good reader Sammy Sammy smiled

once they were finished Ben pulled Travis close “see baby there are other little boys just like you and you are beautiful and special and wonderful my baby girl”