LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Sammy looked sad “it’s ok little Tlet me just quickly get you naked so your Daddy will see what a good boy you’re being for me” he reached down and grabbed Travis’s foot playing this little piggy with his toes to distract the little boy and make him giggle 

Travis giggled when he started to wiggle his toes. Knowing what game he was playing. He laid squirming and giggling.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Sammy smiled “good boy little T he proceeded to pull Travis’s panties off then kissed his forehead your a very good listener”

ben walked back in seeing Travis ready he said ok baby let’s get you into the bath”

he picked Travis up under the armpits cradling the naked boy the kissing him he put him in the full warm tub

Sammy smiled “good boy little T he proceeded to pull Travis’s panties off then kissed his forehead your a very good listener”
ben walked back in seeing Travis ready he said ok baby let’s get you into the bath”
he picked Travis up under the armpits cradling the naked boy the kissing him he put him in the full warm tub

Travis sat there feeling the warm water, he felt more relaxed. (Ooh should he have an accident in the tub?)

Ben knelt by the tub and Sammy knelt beside him  ben smiled and picked up a wet cloth and put soap on it he handed it to Sammy “ok bud first things first we always need to watch travy in the tub he’s little and needs to be watched at all times, I ordered a special baby bath seat but until  it come we don’t let him out of our site” Sammy nodded Ben continued now it’s up to us to wash him again he’s too little to clean himself well so just take this cloth and start with his feet make sure you get between his toes”

Ben knelt by the tub and Sammy knelt beside him  ben smiled and picked up a wet cloth and put soap on it he handed it to Sammy “ok bud first things first we always need to watch travy in the tub he’s little and needs to be watched at all times, I ordered a special baby bath seat but until  it come we don’t let him out of our site” Sammy nodded Ben continued now it’s up to us to wash him again he’s too little to clean himself well so just take this cloth and start with his feet make sure you get between his toes”

Travis waited there patiently. He tried to move his feet away. He was ticklish between his toes.

Sammy took the cloth and dipped it In Water he took hold of Travis ankkecand lifted the foot he gently scrubbed Travis sole then dipped between each toe
Travis squeaked when his toes were getting scrubbed. He wiggled a little and almost slipped back. Which kind of scared him a little.

“Baby be careful”, he supported Travis back “ see Sammy this is why we need to watch our boy now do his other foot then move up from is ankle to his knee please” Sammy complied 
Travis started to cry when he began to pee in the water. A complete accident. Urine quickly went in the water.

Ben quickly got a towel wrapped it around Travis picked him up “it’s ok baby no big deal accidents happen” he rocked Travis as he drained the tub and refilled it Sammy rubbed Travis bare leg, it’s ok baby bro”

once the tub was full ben placed Travis back in with a kiss “belts get this kiddo clean”

Ben quickly got a towel wrapped it around Travis picked him up “it’s ok baby no big deal accidents happen” he rocked Travis as he drained the tub and refilled it Sammy 
Travis continued to cry loudly. He's never done that before and he didn't like it either.

“Ben started to wash his boy “ just breath baby it’s ok lots of little boys have accidents we will get you into some nice comfy pull ups and see how that goes no big deal baby girl”
"No pull ups. No mean too peepee." Travis said still crying. He started to put his thumb in his mouth to calm himself down. He suckled his thumb, hoping daddy wouldn't get mad about it.

Ben thought the thump was adorable he kiss Travis forehead “not an option princess sorry “2 days dry and you can try big girl undies again but for now we are trying pull ups ok baby girl” he finished the bath and once again got Travis in a towel and lifted him from the tub

Ben thought the thump was adorable he kiss Travis forehead “not an option princess sorry “2 days dry and you can try big girl undies again but for now we are trying pull ups ok baby girl” he finished the bath and once again got Travis in a towel and lifted him from the tub
Travis pouted and held onto Ben as he was lifted out. "No pull ups at school right?" He asked

“Princess just to be safe I think we should do pull ups for two full days but daddy got really thin ones so one one but Sammy will know ok baby” the walked to Travis bedroom
Travis frowned. He messed up and now he had to wear pull ups to School.

Ben laid his naked boy on his bed “sammy will you get me a pull up from the top drawer please” he pointed to the dresser in traviss room Sammy knodded and grabbed a pull up Ben fit it snuggly on his little boy “there you go baby all safe in your comfy diaper you look so cute baby boy”

Ben laid his naked boy on his bed “sammy will you get me a pull up from the top drawer please” he pointed to the dresser in traviss room Sammy knodded and grabbed a pull up Ben fit it snuggly on his little boy “there you go baby all safe in your comfy diaper you look so cute baby boy”
"It's not a diaper!" Travis whined.