LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben carried Travis to the table he put him down in a chair  kissing his hair he said “ I’ll be right back to feed you but I’d like our to explain to Sammy what we talked about and how your ready to be a good boy andyou need potty help please”

Ben carried Travis to the table he put him down in a chair  kissing his hair he said “ I’ll be right back to feed you but I’d like our to explain to Sammy what we talked about and how your ready to be a good boy andyou need potty help please”
"Okay fine. " Travis agreed.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ben went to the sink “ I would like to hear words please baby your brother isn’t psychic”
Travis pouted and whined, "Caity will be my big sister and I'm gonna take a bath. And daddy says you have to help me with the potty and I need your help with the potty." He said.

Sammy smiled  and patted Travis’s hand “that was great little T and I love helping you and so will Caity”

ben came back and pulled Travis onto his lap and picked up some chicken bringing it to Travis mouth “yummy yummy baby”

• 2 weeks later...
Sammy smiled  and patted Travis’s hand “that was great little T and I love helping you and so will Caity”
ben came back and pulled Travis onto his lap and picked up some chicken bringing it to Travis mouth “yummy yummy baby”
Travis didn't have time to respond as Ben started to be fed. Travis opened his mouth, hungry.

Ben continued to feed Travis “ such a good girl for daddy” Ben picked up traviss sippy want sone water baby”
Travis nodded. And reached for the sippy cup, wanting to hold it himself.

Ben held it just out of reach “ no no baby daddy’s feeding his little boy” he bright the sippy to Travis’s lips “drink baby”
Travis pouted and whined when it was pulled further back. But settled down when it was put to his lips and started to sip the drink down. He still attempted to hold it with one hand.

Ben kissed Travis forehead “no no princess” he held Traviss hand once Sammy finished eating ben handed the cup to him “will you finish feeding your little brother so I can eat bud” Sammy smiled and picked up the fork “here little T take a bite”

Ben kissed Travis forehead “no no princess” he held Traviss hand once Sammy finished eating ben handed the cup to him “will you finish feeding your little brother so I can eat bud” Sammy smiled and picked up the fork “here little T take a bite”
Travis sat with Sammy, not fussing a bit. Knowing that he was there to help. He opened his mouth for the bite.

“Good boy Little T” Sammy wiped Traviss face before offering him another bite. He picked up the sippy “and your such a big boy drinking from your sippy” he said with pride bringing it to traviss lips

Travis listened and ate the offered bite. He also started to drink from his sippy cup.

Once everyone was finished eating ben picked Travis up placing him on his hip “ come on Sammy let get this little boy into the tub”
Travis yawned a little bit, he was starting to get a little tired.

Ben carried Travis to the bathroom sammy rolled along when they got there ben said I’m going to grab some jammies and stuff will you undress your brother please Sammy”

sammy nodded and pulled Travis’s dress off before pulling his panties down to his ankles “step out baby bro”

Ben carried Travis to the bathroom sammy rolled along when they got there ben said I’m going to grab some jammies and stuff will you undress your brother please Sammy”
sammy nodded and pulled Travis’s dress off before pulling his panties down to his ankles “step out baby bro”

"No. Want daddy to help me." Travis whined squirming when Sammy was taking the dress off. He tried to stop him from taking the panties off too. "Nooo..." He whined and plopped himself in the floor still holding into the panties and keeping his feet on the floor.

Sammy looked sad “it’s ok little Tlet me just quickly get you naked so your Daddy will see what a good boy you’re being for me” he reached down and grabbed Travis’s foot playing this little piggy with his toes to distract the little boy and make him giggle