LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Nodding Sammy said “ya but you are still a good boy about going potty” he took some near by paper and wiped Travis’s bum crack and dabbed his peepee then patting Travis’s bum he said “cute bumbum”
"My butt is not cute." Tania says covering it up.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Sammy got serious and gave Travis a stinging swap to the naked bum “ little Travis do not hide yourself from me it’s my Job to take care of you down there and you do so have a cute butt”
Travis frowned and his eyes water when his but was smacked.

Sammy pulled Travis into a hoy “I’m sorry I had to do that little T but when to just you and me in in charge of you  and you need to listen to me or I can’t take care of you,  I love you I’ll your big brother and your my baby bro”

Sammy pulled Travis into a hoy “I’m sorry I had to do that little T but when to just you and me in in charge of you  and you need to listen to me or I can’t take care of you,  I love you I’ll your big brother and your my baby bro”
Travis was still upset and mad at Sammy and pulled away. He put down his figure and went to his bed to lay down.

Sammy followed Travis sitting on the edge of his bed “come on Little T you know I love you and only want to take care of you you weren’t listening and you sassed me, I’m sorry I had to give you a spank though just be a good boy and it won’t happen again”

Sammy followed Travis sitting on the edge of his bed “come on Little T you know I love you and only want to take care of you you weren’t listening and you sassed me, I’m sorry I had to give you a spank though just be a good boy and it won’t happen again”
"I wasn't naughty though. Just said my bottom isn't cute. " Travis said frowning and not looking at Sammy.

Sammy looked sad but started to rub Travis’s back saying “it was naughty to cover your bottom and pull away my job is take care of you your job is to be good and let me, you weren’t exactly being good”
"But I thought you were done wiping. " He said

Sammy shook his head as he brushed Danny’s hair from his eye no baby bro I never even fixed your panties infamy they are still around ankles do you want me to fix them for you Little T”
Travis looked over. He didn't even realize. "Please. " He said.

Sammy smiled down at Travis “of course little  T” he straightened the little boys panties
Ben called “Boys Dinner and travy please scoot down the stairs I do t want you to slip baby”
Travis frowned being told to scoot down the stairs. So they got up and went and Travis scooted down the stairs.

Ben lifted Danny onto his hips and waited for Sammy to join them before starting down the hall “ well princess I thought you and your big brother might like chicken fingers and fries as a treat and if your a good little girl I made a special dessert do you think you can handle that my love”

Ben lifted Danny onto his hips and waited for Sammy to join them before starting down the hall “ well princess I thought you and your big brother might like chicken fingers and fries as a treat and if your a good little girl I made a special dessert do you think you can handle that my love”
"Hm... okay. I can eat chicken fingers add fries. What desert did you make?" Travis asked curious

Ben flipped Travis in his arms looking down at his little boy smiling he said “oh really princess chicken fingers are just ok not totally delicious and I think I remember requesting a promise of good girl behavior before I told you about my special dessert” he flipped up traviss dress blowing raspberries on his tummy while tickling and kissing the little boy

Ben flipped Travis in his arms looking down at his little boy smiling he said “oh really princess chicken fingers are just ok not totally delicious and I think I remember requesting a promise of good girl behavior before I told you about my special dessert” he flipped up traviss dress blowing raspberries on his tummy while tickling and kissing the little boy
Travis giggles being blown on His tummy. 'Daddy" He giggled. "Okay, I'm going to eat now!"