LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Sammy smiled “ok Little T stand up” once that was done Sammy grabbed the provided clothes looking at them he said “raise your arms little T” once Travis o eyed Sammy walked over to him and slipped a blue dress over his shoulders. It was a simple dress with a short puffy skirt which went half way down traviss  thays it was short which meant that traviss panties would often be  visible  but it was very cute

Sammy smiled “ok Little T stand up” once that was done Sammy grabbed the provided clothes looking at them he said “raise your arms little T” once Travis o eyed Sammy walked over to him and slipped a blue dress over his shoulders. It was a simple dress with a short puffy skirt which went half way down traviss  thays it was short which meant that traviss panties would often be  visible  but it was very cute
Travis seemed shy about wearing the dress in front of Sammy side he's often been picked on before about liking girls stuff. But he felt pretty and wanted to show his daddy. "Where's daddy?" He asked.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Sammy smiled at the very cute little boy on front of him “on the kitchen Little Should we go find him”

in the kitchen Ben could hear the exchange he smiled bending down on one knee he said “ do I hear the pitter patter of little feet coming to find Daddy come here baby girl let daddy see how pretty you look”

Sammy smiled at the very cute little boy on front of him “on the kitchen Little Should we go find him”
in the kitchen Ben could hear the exchange he smiled bending down on one knee he said “ do I hear the pitter patter of little feet coming to find Daddy come here baby girl let daddy see how pretty you look”

Travis nodded at the suggestion of finding him. "I hear daddy now!" Travis said getting up.

Ben opened his arms wide “come here princess come to daddy”
sammy let go of Traviss hand so he could run to his daddy
"Daddy!" Travis said when finding him he went over quickly and hugged him.

“Hi baby” Ben said lifting travis off the ground and sponging him around in a hug. His skirt billowed around him as they spun

gibe travis a kiss Ben put him down saying “you look so pretty princess, now we should have our conversation so do think you can listen like a big boy”

“Hi baby” Ben said lifting travis off the ground and sponging him around in a hug. His skirt billowed around him as they spun
gibe travis a kiss Ben put him down saying “you look so pretty princess, now we should have our conversation so do think you can listen like a big boy”

"Hm, okay yes daddy." Travis said a little nervous on what it would be about. He knew out was about what happened at school today. That's it.

Ben hoisted Travis on to his hip and said “come on Sammy let’s go to the sofa”

Ben carried Travis to the living room sitting him in his lap “so baby I talked to the school nurse today and your principal and I’m very worried about what happened at recess. I know it was an accident but even so I’m too scared now so from now on your not to go anywhere in the building unless you are either holding the hand of an adult or Sammy this includes the potty from now one if you need the bathroom you just ask Sammy and he will take you. You are never to be alone even in a stall either the door stays open or your brother goes in with you”

Ben hoisted Travis on to his hip and said “come on Sammy let’s go to the sofa”
Ben carried Travis to the living room sitting him in his lap “so baby I talked to the school nurse today and your principal and I’m very worried about what happened at recess. I know it was an accident but even so I’m too scared now so from now on your not to go anywhere in the building unless you are either holding the hand of an adult or Sammy this includes the potty from now one if you need the bathroom you just ask Sammy and he will take you. You are never to be alone even in a stall either the door stays open or your brother goes in with you”

"But daddy, it was just one time and on the way to recess." Travis said.

Ben grasped Travis’s chin Travis Benjamin are you arguing with your daddy when all I’m trying to do is take care of you and protect you” he stroked Travis’s cheek sorry baby but your little and delicate you always have been and I need to know that your cares for when I can’t be with you otherwise I’ll never get anything done please princess”

Ben grasped Travis’s chin Travis Benjamin are you arguing with your daddy when all I’m trying to do is take care of you and protect you” he stroked Travis’s cheek sorry baby but your little and delicate you always have been and I need to know that your cares for when I can’t be with you otherwise I’ll never get anything done please princess”
Travis gasped when his chin was grabbed. He frowned. "Sorry daddy. I know you just want me safe. I won't argue. " Travis said when Ben finished.

“Love you too baby more than anything now for our next thing we need to do some potty practice Sammy will you go grab the box on the table”
he left and returned with a princess potty 
Travis frowned seeing the training potty. "I don't get it. Why potty practice? I use the toilet just fine." He said.

“Potty baby, you use the potty just fine” Ben automatically corrected   “That’s technically true princess wh haven’t had any big problems with you using the big boy potty have we so this isn’t a punishment of any kind princess it’s just something new”

Ben rubbed Traviss back “see baby where your big brother is going to be bringing you to the potty that means he’s also going to be helping you in the potty to dress and undress just like me today but he will also be in charge of wiping you and washing your hands so with all that in mind I see no reasons why me or poor Sammy should have to rush you to the bathroom whenever you need to tinkle. Seeing as how everyone in this house will be in charge of wiping your bottom at some point you can just use this nice little potty most of the time you can even use it for poopie if  you want but you don’t have too”

ben continued rubbing Sammy’s back while he talked also for today I’m going to be testing Sammy on how well he does help him you since that’s his job now”

“Potty baby, you use the potty just fine” Ben automatically corrected   “That’s technically true princess wh haven’t had any big problems with you using the big boy potty have we so this isn’t a punishment of any kind princess it’s just something new”
Ben rubbed Traviss back “see baby where your big brother is going to be bringing you to the potty that means he’s also going to be helping you in the potty to dress and undress just like me today but he will also be in charge of wiping you and washing your hands so with all that in mind I see no reasons why me or poor Sammy should have to rush you to the bathroom whenever you need to tinkle. Seeing as how everyone in this house will be in charge of wiping your bottom at some point you can just use this nice little potty most of the time you can even use it for poopie if  you want but you don’t have too”
ben continued rubbing Sammy’s back while he talked also for today I’m going to be testing Sammy on how well he does help him you since that’s his job now”
Travis made a face when he told him all this. He understood that but why couldn't they use the actual "potty"? After all, there wasn't gonna be trainibg potties at school. But he said he wasn't going to argue again so he kept his mouth shut about it.

"Okay daddy." He said.

Ben smiled, “my good little princess now you must have to tinkle at this point baby you haven’t gone potty since school at some point so do you want to go with Sammy so he can take you potty”

sammy stood up “come on little T I’m good at this I used to help Caity all the time when she was little”

Ben smiled, “my good little princess now you must have to tinkle at this point baby you haven’t gone potty since school at some point so do you want to go with Sammy so he can take you potty”
sammy stood up “come on little T I’m good at this I used to help Caity all the time when she was little”
Travis sighed. "Sure, I guess I do have to go a little. " And Sammy needed the practice.

Sammy took Travis’s hand “come on little T”
he walked Travis to his new potty and said “ok baby bro pull up your skirt he proceeded to pull Travis’s panties down to his ankles “now sit like a good boy little T”
Travis sat down like he was told too. He started to pee in the potty.