LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Sammy did everything he could to hold Travis he held on to him and repeated “ no no little T you need to hold my hand”
Ben saw them struggling and rushed toward them “ Travis Benjamin you knock that off immediately you are to hold your brothers hand at all times especially after what happened today” he took Travis other hand and they walked to the car it was then that Ben hugged Travis “ I missed my baby so much now let’s get home we have a lot to discuss”
sammy waited by the open door “ I can strap little T in sir I know how to work a baby seat my sister used to sit in one just like it”
Travis stopped it immediately when daddy scolded him and pouted. But he hugged him back anyways. "What do we have to talk about daddy? Am I in trouble?" He asks softly.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ben stroked Travis’s cheek “of course not baby just some new rules after what happened today, for now go get buckled in and I have some really good news”
Sammy held out his hand
"Oh okay daddy." Travis said going to get buckled in by Sammy.

Sammy helped Travis into his car seat patting him on the head before bucklingvhis own big boy seat belt 

looking to make sure both were secure Ben started the car saying so boys the good news is that I talked to Sammy’s Mom today and she told me she needed to work nights so Sammy will be coming to help out at our home every day and some days we will even have Katie isn’t that great baby you have a big g brother and sister too”

Sammy helped Travis into his car seat patting him on the head before bucklingvhis own big boy seat belt 
looking to make sure both were secure Ben started the car saying so boys the good news is that I talked to Sammy’s Mom today and she told me she needed to work nights so Sammy will be coming to help out at our home every day and some days we will even have Katie isn’t that great baby you have a big g brother and sister too”
"How old is his sister?" Travis asked curiously.

Ben looked at Sammy  he smiled thinking about his sister “ she 5 but big for her age” they pulled into the driveway Ben looked back Sammy can you unbuckle Travy too please” 

when they were out of the car Ben opened the trunk then handed Sammy the house key “can you take him in please and just sit him on a step and get his shoes and socks off I’ll be right in” looking at Travis he say babyvbe good I’ll be in in a sec” he started unloading bags while Sammy once again waited for Travis’s hand 

Ben looked at Sammy  he smiled thinking about his sister “ she 5 but big for her age” they pulled into the driveway Ben looked back Sammy can you unbuckle Travy too please” 
when they were out of the car Ben opened the trunk then handed Sammy the house key “can you take him in please and just sit him on a step and get his shoes and socks off I’ll be right in” looking at Travis he say babyvbe good I’ll be in in a sec” he started unloading bags while Sammy once again waited for Travis’s hand 
"But she's still younger then so she'd be a little sister. " Travis said frowning.

Ben shook his head “that’s one of the things we can discuss later for now please do as your told and go with your brother”
Travis sighed being told this. He went with his brother though

Sammy held Travis’s hand all the way to the door only releasing to use the key and unlock the door he pulled Travis in and ushered him to the stoop sitting him down and pulling off his shoes then socks one by one”
Travis listened and let him take off his socks while daddy was getting bags.

Ben walked in with lots of bags smiling he said “thanks Sammy you’re lots of help” looking at his watch Ben continued “actually Travy needs his quiet time I have to go make him a bottle can you take him to the living and just strip him to his panties I’ll be right in” preemptively he looked at Travis “no arguments princess”

sammy looked like this was the most natural thing in the world and nodded pulling Travis up by the hand Ben went to. Make the promised bottle

Sammy brought Travis to the sofa he unbuckled traviss pants letting them fall and pool around his bare feet he then pulled off traviss shirt leaving the little boy in only his princess undies Sammy smiled at Travis “I like your undies their cute I see why your daddy calls you princess”

Sammy brought Travis to the sofa he unbuckled traviss pants letting them fall and pool around his bare feet he then pulled off traviss shirt leaving the little boy in only his princess undies Sammy smiled at Travis “I like your undies their cute I see why your daddy calls you princess”
Travis blushed a little. "Yeah, thanks. " He said shyly. "I don't wanna do quiet time. I wanted to play with you Sammy." He frowned.

Rubbed traviss naked arm “it’s ok little T I didn’t my mind is playing stay with you while you do quiet time how’s that”

jas then aben walked in holding a baby bottle full of sweet milk “ that’s a great idea if you stay with Travis I can unpack all of the bags and maybe start dinner. Here’s what we’ll do Sammy sit on the sofa and put a pillow on your lap” once he did Ben grabbed a throw blanket and rapped it around the  nearly naked Travis “now princess Lay in Sammy’s lap and he can feed your your bottle you need to lay down quietly for at least 30 minutes”

sammy smiled patting the pillow in his lap “come here baby bro it’s nap time”

Rubbed traviss naked arm “it’s ok little T I didn’t my mind is playing stay with you while you do quiet time how’s that”
jas then aben walked in holding a baby bottle full of sweet milk “ that’s a great idea if you stay with Travis I can unpack all of the bags and maybe start dinner. Here’s what we’ll do Sammy sit on the sofa and put a pillow on your lap” once he did Ben grabbed a throw blanket and rapped it around the  nearly naked Travis “now princess Lay in Sammy’s lap and he can feed your your bottle you need to lay down quietly for at least 30 minutes”
sammy smiled patting the pillow in his lap “come here baby bro it’s nap time”
"It's called quiet time not nap time." Travis corrected Sammy. He laid down in his head on Sammy's lap when they got to the couch

Sammy smiled down at Travis and started stroking his head “we’ll see baby bro”

ben smiled as he wat he’d the exchange he handed Sammy the bottle and placed Traciss pacifier next to them on the table saying if he’s still awake after his baba just give him his pacifier and if he hasn’t dropped off in 30 minutes you can let him get up I’ll grab some clothes for him to change into”

Ben left to unpack the bags and grab Travis a new outfit

Sammy smiled down at Travis and started stroking his head “we’ll see baby bro”
ben smiled as he wat he’d the exchange he handed Sammy the bottle and placed Traciss pacifier next to them on the table saying if he’s still awake after his baba just give him his pacifier and if he hasn’t dropped off in 30 minutes you can let him get up I’ll grab some clothes for him to change into”
Ben left to unpack the bags and grab Travis a new outfit

Travis drank his bottle when it was given to him and heard Ben.

Sammy sat stroking traviss hair holding his bottle when it was empty Sammy gently pulled it from traviss lips and brought the pacifier up “want your Binet baby bro”
Travis shook his head, he only really used that for sleep.. He didn't wanna use it in front of Sammy.

In a soft vote cue Sammy said”that’s fine little T just make sure to stay quiet or your daddy might make you use it we still have 15 minutes of quiet time”
Travis frowned at that but stayed quiet. He knew how to be quiet and behave.

Once the allotted time was up Sammy looked down and stroking traviss forehead said “you awake baby bro if you want to get up I can get you dressed you’ve been a very good boy”

Travis looked up, he almost nodded off to sleep. But He heard Sammy speak to him. "Yeah I wanna be up. " he said.