LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben hugged Travis back but maneuvered him to his side just as a pretty young woman came over and knelt down "hey there Hansom, you must be Travis I'm miss Mason she offered him her hand ready to come say hi sweetie. Come on honey give daddy a hug and kiss goodbye and come in to meet your class"

"But daddy, you said you'd be with me today... I don't wanna be here without you." Travis says getting upset. He was not used to this kinda stuff since he hadn't been in school for so long.

Ben smiled rubbing the boys arms "oh baby I said I'd stay with you as long as I could but I can't go in with you. I'll still be here a while finishing paperwork if you need me but you'll be fine and I'll be waiting right outside after school ok honey, remember you're a walker so you can leave at the end of the day but if for any reason you don't se me go right to the office ok sweetheart now I need my hug and kiss please"

Ben briefly pulled the boy in again "my baby boy I love you so much nor be brave for daddy and I'll see you soon" to his surprise his voice was cracking a bit hi hand Travis a last kiss before standing and watching the boy walk away

Travis couldn't help but pale. He was being taught by a woman his actual again and he just suddenly felt so awkward, he ran out of the room. But he didn't go to far. He only went outside of the room to get some air.

Ben was finishing paperwork in the main office when he say a little girl bringing his baby down to the office it was possibly the cutest thing he'd ever seen and he smiled bending down he held out his arms. "What are you doing here my baby"

Ben smiled at the boy "baby it's the ok that's not a big deal, she is a grownup and your a little boy age is just a number we all grow and mature at different speeds to different levels right now she is your teacher and your her student. That's all baby just focus on that she seems very nice baby"

Ben chuckled hugging Travis "how could that possibly happen baby you could walk up to her right now and say that you were 24 and she would laugh and ask what game you were playing. You look so young baby it's not a problem. It's